05-17-2013, 02:29 PM #1
Mary J Wannnnna
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever I got error code 80010009 I'd get it when I was on 4.21 CFW and Below. It was whenever I tried to play Black Ops 2 and MW3. So now I'll tell you how to fix it!

Things you will need
CFW PS3
Flash Drive (at least 500mb)
A brain

Downloads
4.41.2 Rebug: You must login or register to view this content.
3.55.4 999 Downgrader: You must login or register to view this content.
Rebug Toolbox: You must login or register to view this content.

This is very simple to do so first if you have patches and eboots or savegame data that you want to keep on your PS3 I would recommend making a Backup of your PS3 just in case of data getting corrupt in the process. ([Settings]>[System Settings]>[Backup Utility]>Back Up)

After you have successfully backed up your PS3 put the 4.41.2 Rebug update on your USB and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP folder ([PS3]>[UPDATE]) if you don not have them on your USB device already you can make them, they have to be in all caps.
(If you are on a rebug firmware or have rebug toolbox on your PS3 go into rebug toolbox and go to the farthest right tab and turn on QA Flag Toggle this will reduce the chance of getting an error code when trying to downgrade.)

Once the 4.41.2 Rebug Update is on your USB put it in the USB slot closest to your disk drive on your PS3, after it is in the slot update your PS3 ([Settings]>[System Update]>[via Storage Media]) Now it will update and install.

After your PS3 has finished updating go to rebug toolbox (if it is not already on your PS3 just install the pkg file) open it up and turn on QA Flag Toggle again just to be safe.

Now put in the game or games that you get the error code on and put the update on your PS3.
(for example when you start up BO2 you will get asked to update your game to 1.10 just say yes)

Once you have all the games patches or updates that you got the error code for you can now put the 3.55.4 downgrader on your USB device (if you are unsure if you have the update or patch for the game go to Game Data Utility and check if the game is there, if it is not start the game again and download the update)

Now when you have the all the desired games that you got the error codes for updated put the 3.55.4 Rebug update on your USB and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP folder ([PS3]>[UPDATE]) if you don not have them on your USB device already you can make them, they have to be in all caps. Now you can downgrade your PS3 back to 3.55 to install a desired custom firmware. To do this you need to go to ([Settings]>[System Update]>[via Storage Media]) Now it will update and install to 3.55.4 Rebug.

When it has finished installing you can now go to any desired firmware of your choice and the games you do got the error code for before will now work!

Also please check out my Youtube. You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Sticky for this useful post:

bejekas, FeelKnown, JamesSwagger
05-17-2013, 04:28 PM #2
Very helpful post as today i had this problem but i went on multiman and clicked the game and pressed update witch also fix's this issue with out doing all this, But i guess this would work too.

Hope this one helps you out as well...

ImLewisG

The following user thanked ImLewisG for this useful post:

ealseidi
05-17-2013, 05:53 PM #3
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by ImLewisG View Post
Very helpful post as today i had this problem but i went on multiman and clicked the game and pressed update witch also fix's this issue with out doing all this, But i guess this would work too.

Hope this one helps you out as well...

ImLewisG

Multiman doesnt work on my PS3 it freezes my console then i have to unplug my ps3 to restart it
05-17-2013, 06:22 PM #4
Any fix for 0882A224 ???
Originally posted by Schtiikay View Post
Whenever I got error code 80010009 I'd get it when I was on 4.21 CFW and Below. It was whenever I tried to play Black Ops 2 and MW3. So now I'll tell you how to fix it!

Things you will need
CFW PS3
Flash Drive (at least 500mb)
A brain

Downloads
4.41.2 Rebug: You must login or register to view this content.
3.55.4 999 Downgrader: You must login or register to view this content.
Rebug Toolbox: You must login or register to view this content.

This is very simple to do so first if you have patches and eboots or savegame data that you want to keep on your PS3 I would recommend making a Backup of your PS3 just in case of data getting corrupt in the process. ([Settings]>[System Settings]>[Backup Utility]>Back Up)

After you have successfully backed up your PS3 put the 4.41.2 Rebug update on your USB and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP folder ([PS3]>[UPDATE]) if you don not have them on your USB device already you can make them, they have to be in all caps.
(If you are on a rebug firmware or have rebug toolbox on your PS3 go into rebug toolbox and go to the farthest right tab and turn on QA Flag Toggle this will reduce the chance of getting an error code when trying to downgrade.)

Once the 4.41.2 Rebug Update is on your USB put it in the USB slot closest to your disk drive on your PS3, after it is in the slot update your PS3 ([Settings]>[System Update]>[via Storage Media]) Now it will update and install.

After your PS3 has finished updating go to rebug toolbox (if it is not already on your PS3 just install the pkg file) open it up and turn on QA Flag Toggle again just to be safe.

Now put in the game or games that you get the error code on and put the update on your PS3.
(for example when you start up BO2 you will get asked to update your game to 1.10 just say yes)

Once you have all the games patches or updates that you got the error code for you can now put the 3.55.4 downgrader on your USB device (if you are unsure if you have the update or patch for the game go to Game Data Utility and check if the game is there, if it is not start the game again and download the update)

Now when you have the all the desired games that you got the error codes for updated put the 3.55.4 Rebug update on your USB and rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP folder ([PS3]>[UPDATE]) if you don not have them on your USB device already you can make them, they have to be in all caps. Now you can downgrade your PS3 back to 3.55 to install a desired custom firmware. To do this you need to go to ([Settings]>[System Update]>[via Storage Media]) Now it will update and install to 3.55.4 Rebug.

When it has finished installing you can now go to any desired firmware of your choice and the games you do got the error code for before will now work!

Also please check out my Youtube. You must login or register to view this content.
05-17-2013, 08:36 PM #5
Originally posted by Schtiikay View Post
Multiman doesnt work on my PS3 it freezes my console then i have to unplug my ps3 to restart it

Oh okaay you on Dex? if so i can helpo as i am on dex and knows how to fix i have had this issue as well.
05-17-2013, 10:09 PM #6
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by XxiiTryHArdXx View Post
Any fix for 0882A224 ???

that's a ban theres no fix for that exept unbanner which arent allowed on here
05-17-2013, 11:47 PM #7
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by ImLewisG View Post
Oh okaay you on Dex? if so i can helpo as i am on dex and knows how to fix i have had this issue as well.

The same way just make sure the 4.41 firmware is a REX and a CFW!
04-09-2014, 04:45 AM #8
Dominator666
I defeated!
I did the same thing went to update and it tells me to put in usb to save it on but the usb is in the rt side of my ps3 and I definitely am not changing my firmware to rex
04-09-2014, 05:00 AM #9
The1337xLew-
Little One
Muiltman doesn't work for me i'm on dex
04-09-2014, 06:10 AM #10
OR you can do just by installing the homebrew PS3ITA Manger open it press start Go to tools The just select Fix fw version in psn/update games. And thats it Cx

The following user thanked SkittlesVibe for this useful post:

Hate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo