06-07-2013, 04:31 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i hope the title is good haha

Play PS3 Backup from your pc to your ps3 that right no need to have backups on your ps3 or a harddrive with them on it just have the backup of the game on you pc and load it to you ps3, how do you do this well you MUST be on DEX FW and have ps3 prodg to do this

connect to ps3 like normal then right click over the ps3 connected and then click on
[ Set File-Serving Directory (app_home/)
You must login or register to view this content.

it will pop up with saying Set File-Serving Directory then just find you game on you pc where ever it maybe then when u find it just click on the fold,DONT open the folder and click on the eboot ect just find the game fold like BLUS30377-[Modern Warfare 2] and click then click Select Folder at the botton, then go on you ps3 hover over app_home/PS3_GAME/ and the game u picked will come up and click and play

If u didnt get what i just said then watch this video :P

The video quality isnt the best but it make it easyer if u dont understand what i just said

just do what i do in the video and go back to ps3 and load back up like normal plus this only work on some game as some need bd setting and all that crap but hope this help

i found this messing around today

Credit - Sony <3
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:34 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

cod5cl, flynhigh09, Beats, Kryptus, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MGMoDzHD, Pseudo_Soldier, sagitarioxp, ThePaaqoHD, TreyarchTragedy, zZHackzZ
06-07-2013, 11:55 PM #11
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I thought this had already been posted :p. This is definitely cool if you dont have a good means of transferring games to your PS3.
06-08-2013, 12:03 AM #12
Well the thing is, the Target Manager has a built-in FTP server so you don't need a USB to transfer nor do you need a FTP client like MultiMan.
06-08-2013, 12:16 AM #13
SonyBlack
League Champion
this is old and all first dex users use this way..you need the bdemu for some games..you can load the emu from usb port to..
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 06-08-2013 at 12:57 AM.
06-08-2013, 08:15 AM #14
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by 5077
this is old and all first dex users use this way..you need the bdemu for some games..you can load the emu from usb port to..

yea its new to alot of ppl cause not alot of ppl have been on dex cause only reason most ppl are on dex is rte so really it all old and nothing new
01-08-2014, 01:02 PM #15
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
i hope the title is good haha

Play PS3 Backup from your pc to your ps3 that right no need to have backups on your ps3 or a harddrive with them on it just have the backup of the game on you pc and load it to you ps3, how do you do this well you MUST be on DEX FW and have ps3 prodg to do this

connect to ps3 like normal then right click over the ps3 connected and then click on

it will pop up with saying Set File-Serving Directory then just find you game on you pc where ever it maybe then when u find it just click on the fold,DONT open the folder and click on the eboot ect just find the game fold like BLUS30377-[Modern Warfare 2] and click then click Select Folder at the botton, then go on you ps3 hover over app_home/PS3_GAME/ and the game u picked will come up and click and play

The video quality isnt the best but it make it easyer if u dont understand what i just said

just do what i do in the video and go back to ps3 and load back up like normal plus this only work on some game as some need bd setting and all that crap but hope this help

Credit - Sony <3

It said i need the Game CD
what to do?!
09-09-2014, 01:40 PM #16
BuC-ShoTz
TeamMvKâ?¢
Originally posted by Knife View Post
It said i need the Game CD
what to do?!

i did this a long time ago, you need to make your disc version into a hdd version. decrypt the edat and make a debug one. you will need to edit the param.sfo also...

bo2 before release, playing from pc
Last edited by BuC-ShoTz ; 09-09-2014 at 01:44 PM.
09-10-2014, 02:01 AM #17
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

Credit - Sony <3

thanks m8
Last edited by Vanz ; 09-03-2015 at 02:28 PM.
09-03-2015, 02:31 PM #18
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
bumping this because this is useful as hell. Smile
09-20-2015, 03:30 PM #19
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]

Credit - Sony <3

know how i can fix 80028f14 error code when trying to run some games?? im trying burn out paradise and doesnt seem to want to work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo