06-01-2014, 03:09 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

UPDATE!!!

Alrighty then folks, I will be re-opening requests for RTE tools Happy I've finally got my projects manageable so now I can get back on track So without further nonsense from me, please request away!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Bioshock series [acquiring games]
  2. Need For Speed series [acquiring games]
  3. Dishonored [acquiring game]
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  6. Saints Row 4[issues] - Black Screen on boot up, ETA Unknown
  7. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content. I intend on doing more with this game, finding stuff is difficult though lol
  8. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content. This tool has a few issues that I am aware of, and I will be fixing soon.
  9. Final Fantasy X HD[Incomplete] I couldn't get this game to work on my PS3 and I'm too cheap to buy it...
  10. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  11. Crysis 3[Incomplete] Game froze constantly, need a better copy of it. WILL revisit
  12. Mass Effect 3[Incomplete] I honestly forgot about this one, but I plan on revisiting it in the future
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log UPDATED

I never once forgot about everybody here, merely got super busy with life and work and everything else around it. You all have helped me get to where I am here on NGU and I owe everything to you. So I want to personally thank all of you for everything you've done for me.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 06-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, Asian, BeaTsDominion, bilalansari, Black_ice, Calyx, Camo Overalls, Citadel, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Ember2012, exxxodia, Geo, hibye3, iiCaNHaX, Welsh, KranK, Deleted-User0000000012210, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, NGU Whale, PinKPanther1020, razor546PL, ResistTheSteam, Roby69--, RTE, Sir Zee, Smexeh, Tustin, worrorfight, ZackFairFF7X, Zambie, zKillShxt
08-06-2014, 10:29 PM #110
A fifa 14 rtm tool would be awesome!
08-06-2014, 10:34 PM #111
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
you think u couldd help me with a little coding error please?
i am using c#
i want to do a simple numericupdown box and have the button to set it, i have this but when i set it sets 1 to 16283635 help would be lovely please bro

if (this.numericUpDown1.Value == 0m)
{
byte[] array = new byte[1];
PS3API arg_38_0 = PS3;
uint arg_38_1 = 0x1012BCB0;
byte[] array2 = new byte[1];
arg_38_0.SetMemory(arg_38_1, array2);
PS3.CCAPI.RingBuzzer(CCAPI.BuzzerMode.Single);
}
else
{
byte[] array = BitConverter.GetBytes(Convert.ToInt32(this.numericUpDown1.Value.ToString()));
PS3.SetMemory(0x1012BCB0, array);
PS3.CCAPI.RingBuzzer(CCAPI.BuzzerMode.Single);
}
08-16-2014, 08:59 PM #112
Far Cry 3 Rtm tool could be useful oh and also if you could make a Skate 3 RTM tool that would be great!! Bro thanks Winky Winky
08-16-2014, 10:37 PM #113
NHL 14 CCAPI would be cool.
09-03-2014, 04:44 AM #114
Cain532
Vault dweller
*Bump

For those of you who haven't seen, Saints Row 3 tool added, also Far Cry 3 tool added Smile

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

taniaducka
09-03-2014, 04:10 PM #115
taniaducka
Little One
nice work m8!

btw, r u using netcheat to get the offsets?
Last edited by taniaducka ; 09-03-2014 at 04:13 PM.
09-03-2014, 05:20 PM #116
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
nice work m8!

btw, r u using netcheat to get the offsets?

Netcheat, ida ccapi debugger haha lots of stuff
09-03-2014, 06:07 PM #117
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

Now that I'm done with that I am looking to make more tools! But I would like to hear from people here which games they want tools for;

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  2. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  3. Saints Row 4[Building Tool]
  4. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium Dual[This game is pissing me off...]
  6. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content.
  7. Final Fantasy X HD[OFFSET HUNTING]
  8. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  9. NBA2k14[This game is pissing me off...]
  10. Crysis 3[OFFSET HUNTING]
  11. Fifa 14[Acquiring game]
  12. Mass Effect 3[Acquiring game]
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.
  14. Skate 3 [OFFSET HUNTING]

Change Log UPDATED

Ok, so I'm sorry this has taken me longer than expected, I'm working on learning a new coding language (ppc) and it's difficult to say the least! but one I get the hang of it, I'll be able to whip out some amazing tools for everyone! List has been updated, please understand some of the games are harder to acquire than others, and while I would LOVE to crank these tools out one after another, I do have a job 10 hours of the day, and a wife to spend time with, sometimes coding takes a hit to the back burner. Thank you all for the support and suggestions, it hasen't fallen on deaf ears, I WILL get done what I set out to do! Happy Modding!!

Hey mate! I REALLY love what you are doing for all us! Very great work, keep it up! You're amazing Smile
I wonder if when you have time, you can try to make a WipEout HD / Fury tool. Even if with only max energy offline and maybe a change level online Smile
Thanks!
09-03-2014, 07:06 PM #118
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Hey mate! I REALLY love what you are doing for all us! Very great work, keep it up! You're amazing Smile
I wonder if when you have time, you can try to make a WipEout HD / Fury tool. Even if with only max energy offline and maybe a change level online Smile
Thanks!

Right now requests are closed so I can get caught up with all the other tools. as soon as I get those done I'll re-open the request thread Smile Thank you very much for the support though!!!

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

ZackFairFF7X

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo