06-01-2014, 03:09 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

UPDATE!!!

Alrighty then folks, I will be re-opening requests for RTE tools Happy I've finally got my projects manageable so now I can get back on track So without further nonsense from me, please request away!!!

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Got a few more tools on the way! be sure to check back!!

1. Bioshock series [acquiring games]
  2. Need For Speed series [acquiring games]
  3. Dishonored [acquiring game]
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Saints Row ThirdYou must login or register to view this content.
  6. Saints Row 4[issues] - Black Screen on boot up, ETA Unknown
  7. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content. I intend on doing more with this game, finding stuff is difficult though lol
  8. FarCry 3You must login or register to view this content. This tool has a few issues that I am aware of, and I will be fixing soon.
  9. Final Fantasy X HD[Incomplete] I couldn't get this game to work on my PS3 and I'm too cheap to buy it...
  10. Red Dead Redemption You must login or register to view this content.
  11. Crysis 3[Incomplete] Game froze constantly, need a better copy of it. WILL revisit
  12. Mass Effect 3[Incomplete] I honestly forgot about this one, but I plan on revisiting it in the future
  13. Dead Rising 2 You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log UPDATED

I never once forgot about everybody here, merely got super busy with life and work and everything else around it. You all have helped me get to where I am here on NGU and I owe everything to you. So I want to personally thank all of you for everything you've done for me.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 06-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, Asian, BeaTsDominion, bilalansari, Black_ice, Calyx, Camo Overalls, Citadel, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Ember2012, exxxodia, Geo, hibye3, iiCaNHaX, Welsh, KranK, Deleted-User0000000012210, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MODZ4FUN420, MR_M5, NGU Whale, PinKPanther1020, razor546PL, ResistTheSteam, Roby69--, RTE, Sir Zee, Smexeh, Tustin, worrorfight, ZackFairFF7X, Zambie, zKillShxt
06-09-2014, 08:55 PM #38
Cain532
Vault dweller
*bump* Fallout 3 GOTY tool added
06-13-2014, 05:17 AM #39
Cain532
Vault dweller
*bump updated main thread!
06-16-2014, 05:16 PM #40
Cain532
Vault dweller
*Bump! Zone of the Enders 2 tool added! Version 2.0.0 Initial Release!!
06-17-2014, 12:13 AM #41
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
*Bump! Zone of the Enders 2 tool added! Version 2.0.0 Initial Release!!

Make a nba 2k14 tool and you'll get a lot of attention a lot of us are waiting on it
06-17-2014, 01:27 AM #42
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Sir
Make a nba 2k14 tool and you'll get a lot of attention a lot of us are waiting on it

Trying to find it :( gamestop is 40 minutes away and I can't find a good download link. I am trying
06-17-2014, 02:56 AM #43
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Trying to find it :( gamestop is 40 minutes away and I can't find a good download link. I am trying

No worrys good luck thou hope you can get that game ASAP
06-17-2014, 03:17 AM #44
make a skate 3 rtm tool or borderlands 2 Ninja

The following user thanked PwnyModz for this useful post:

Cain532
06-17-2014, 05:16 PM #45
Fifa 14
06-18-2014, 06:30 AM #46
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
Alright, so for those of you that don't know, I just finished a HUGE project which can be found You must login or register to view this content.[/COLOR], where I made a RTE tool for all the Metal Gear games available on the PS3, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS5 and MGS PeaceWalker.

Now that I'm done with that I am looking to make more tools! But I would like to hear from people here which games they want tools for;

I'm currently making tools for the following games; Zone of the Enders 2 Tool Added!

1. Fallout 3 GOTY EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
  2. Saints Row Third[OFFSET HUNTING]
  3. Saints Row 4[NOT STARTED]
  4. Zone of the Enders HD CollectionYou must login or register to view this content.
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium Dual[OFFSET HUNTING][ALPHA]
  6. FarCry 3[NOT STARTED]
  7. Final Fantasy X HD[NOT STARTED]
  8. Red Dead Redemption[NOT STARTED]
  9. NBA2k14[Acquiring game]
  10. Crysis 3[NOT STARTED]
  11. Fifa 14[Acquiring game]
  12. Mass Effect 3[Acquiring game]

Change Log UPDATED

Ok, so I'm sorry this has taken me longer than expected, I'm working on learning a new coding language (ppc) and it's difficult to say the least! but one I get the hang of it, I'll be able to whip out some amazing tools for everyone! List has been updated, please understand some of the games are harder to acquire than others, and while I would LOVE to crank these tools out one after another, I do have a job 10 hours of the day, and a wife to spend time with, sometimes coding takes a hit to the back burner. Thank you all for the support and suggestions, it hasen't fallen on deaf ears, I WILL get done what I set out to do! Happy Modding!!

If its possible try making one for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3... This game is so under rated in my opinion and Its probably really easy to hack its just that not many people play it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Slayer_ for this useful post:

Aвσνє, Cain532

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo