Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
02-13-2015, 10:04 PM #614
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
I suggest u guys only get the avatars you actually want and not all of them because i've gotten 4 account bans from PSN. I put the avatars on all 4 psn accounts as a test and I only used 1 of them for about 2weeks only playing some single player games and i've gotten banned on all 4. But they only banned the PSN accounts not the CID
02-13-2015, 10:11 PM #615
LaughTracks
Little One
Should I share all of my avatars? I have 1,063 and yes most of them are from this released. but I have about 86 avatars unreleased. I don't care for avatars being leaked. all I care about is rare ass trophy folders getting leaked. here's a screenshot of the number of my avatars all together. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 02-13-2015 at 10:14 PM.

The following user thanked LaughTracks for this useful post:

zNxRo
02-13-2015, 11:44 PM #616
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Real
Should I share all of my avatars? I have 1,063 and yes most of them are from this released. but I have about 86 avatars unreleased. I don't care for avatars being leaked. all I care about is rare ass trophy folders getting leaked. here's a screenshot of the number of my avatars all together. You must login or register to view this content.

yeah you should share it. upload it to mega if u do, thanks Smile
02-13-2015, 11:44 PM #617
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Real

yea do it
02-14-2015, 12:58 AM #618
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
I suggest u guys only get the avatars you actually want and not all of them because i've gotten 4 account bans from PSN. I put the avatars on all 4 psn accounts as a test and I only used 1 of them for about 2weeks only playing some single player games and i've gotten banned on all 4. But they only banned the PSN accounts not the CID

Are you on CFW or OFW?
02-14-2015, 01:51 AM #619
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Ishimura View Post
Are you on CFW or OFW?

I'm on CFW but I always use PsnPatch before going online, but i don\t think it matters because if they were going to banned me they woould have banned my console as-well which they didn't.
02-14-2015, 04:07 AM #620
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
I'm on CFW but I always use PsnPatch before going online, but i don\t think it matters because if they were going to banned me they woould have banned my console as-well which they didn't.

Well, atleast OFW users wont have to worry with this information.
They usually ban all accounts first and then ''investigate'' the console. Your console ban may be coming a bit later.

Thanks for your reply Winky Winky
02-14-2015, 05:44 AM #621
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
ive been using these avatars on all my accounts since i posted this thread back in august 2014. never been banned. u probably modded games without caution or something. i havent had an account ban since early 2014

The following user thanked Riften for this useful post:

ZackFairFF7X
02-14-2015, 06:38 PM #622
Thanks for this AvatarsWinky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo