Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
01-25-2015, 12:18 AM #578
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by LetThereBeMods View Post
I want to share some avatars I recently bought but I don't know if they're in the 961 psn avatar pack already

I can convert them for you and then we can see if there are some in there or not
01-25-2015, 04:09 AM #579
OgKillaBee187
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Riften View Post
Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!: UPDATE November 30, 2014: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus scan: No need since theyre just edats and over 50mb.
Thanks to BornModzx, rambomonstu, WcM-Laser, Dog88Christian, WolfyModz, ModsForKidz, Disturbed2012, DeceptionCFW, BlazedHoster, ImEquiped, BananaIsTheKing, Pre Cummer, AziouxHD, BATMANx863, Lavecy, xTurntUpLobbies, TheHulksUncle, omuyasha, ZackFairFF7X, Asshole, samoel, xxwsxx, and many others for some avatars!

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.
Pictures of 317 out of the 961 Avatars Thanks To Coca-Cola <3 You must login or register to view this content.
This has 961 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile

Yo man i can't figure out where to place them?! I get to dev_hdd0/home/ and i have no idea which one to place edats under... (0000000X)
I dont know what number... I've watched a decent amount of vid tutorials and it seems like they all just go with the highest number but mine didnt work :(. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
OG
01-25-2015, 04:10 AM #580
dex_jr
Gobble
How do I get a mod menu
01-25-2015, 04:26 AM #581
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by OgKillaBee187 View Post
Yo man i can't figure out where to place them?! I get to dev_hdd0/home/ and i have no idea which one to place edats under... (0000000X)
I dont know what number... I've watched a decent amount of vid tutorials and it seems like they all just go with the highest number but mine didnt work :(. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
OG

they are in order on the ps3 accounts. press the psn button and go all the ways to the left. count how many users u have then go down to the user u have. ex. i have 5 accounts. but i want the avatar on the 3rd account. so i go to the folder the that is 3 folders down. its a bad explanation sorry but i cant really explain it well through text

The following user thanked Riften for this useful post:

OgKillaBee187
01-25-2015, 04:51 AM #582
OgKillaBee187
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Riften View Post
they are in order on the ps3 accounts. press the psn button and go all the ways to the left. count how many users u have then go down to the user u have. ex. i have 5 accounts. but i want the avatar on the 3rd account. so i go to the folder the that is 3 folders down. its a bad explanation sorry but i cant really explain it well through text

Thank you so much man! Very much appreciated, I understand exactly what you mean thank you for the help! Happy
01-25-2015, 06:18 AM #583
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by OgKillaBee187 View Post
Thank you so much man! Very much appreciated, I understand exactly what you mean thank you for the help! Happy

no problem Smile
01-31-2015, 03:56 PM #584
Stunz
Former Staff
Thank you sir Dancing
01-31-2015, 08:46 PM #585
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by StunzTehGod View Post
Thank you sir Dancing

no problem Upside Down Happy
02-07-2015, 07:55 PM #586