Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
02-10-2015, 01:02 AM #596
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Updated!
02-10-2015, 02:17 AM #597
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
The select, legendary, pro avatars ?
02-10-2015, 02:30 AM #598
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Is the God of War avatar released here?
02-10-2015, 02:50 AM #599
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Vuhsace View Post
Is the God of War avatar released here?

havent tried them out yet tbh. there is 16 so chances are yes Smile
02-10-2015, 02:08 PM #600
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
What's all this talk about "legendary avatars" I'm hearing a lot about now? What are those? someone mind showing me what they look like? I'm so lost on what it is lol!
02-10-2015, 02:32 PM #601
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
What's all this talk about "legendary avatars" I'm hearing a lot about now? What are those? someone mind showing me what they look like? I'm so lost on what it is lol!

Ummm, sry this post was a fail xD
Last edited by |_Lion_| ; 02-11-2015 at 10:22 AM.
02-10-2015, 03:46 PM #602
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post

Through a simple google search;

02-10-2015, 04:54 PM #603
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Winter View Post
Through a simple google search;

Internet provider was being unbearably slow when I made that post, so...no need for indirect implying. Drack
02-10-2015, 09:35 PM #604
Originally posted by Riften View Post
Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
Here is the link with the legendary avatars:You must login or register to view this content.
THE LEGENDARY ARE NOT IN THE 961 AVATAR PACK, THERE IS A SEPERATE DOWNLOAD. If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since theyre just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile :
Binds (Legendary Avatars <3)
BornModzx
rambomonstu
WcM-Laser
Dog88Christian
WolfyModz
ModsForKidz
Disturbed2012
DeceptionCFW
BlazedHoster
ImEquiped
BananaIsTheKing
Pre Cummer
AziouxHD
BATMANx863
Lavecy
xTurntUpLobbies
TheHulksUncle
omuyasha
ZackFairFF7X
Asshole
samoel
xxwsxx

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.
Pictures of 317 out of the 961 Avatars Thanks To Coca-Cola <3 You must login or register to view this content.
This has 977 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile

nice post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo