08-23-2014, 08:57 PM #1
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay guys i don't think anybody has done this before on this section with the avatars, but as people are releasing avatars now, some people without jailbreak can't have these avatars unless you pay from store.

Huge thanks to Chelsea Grin for his avatar pack and others that supported him, here is his thread
You must login or register to view this content.

If this is not allowed to be posted or all owners of the avatars want this to be removed, fell free to remove it.

The service is first of it's king and is simple, i place avatars onto your account from my system and sync in trophies to make sure your profile saves and the avatar you have chosen will be there when you login.

Here is the pack you can choose from

(download .rar and extract them and i have taken pictures of all avatars)

I will charge $1 for ANY 2 accounts with any avatar you state above.

Only 1 avatar can be chosen and if you change it, you will lose it.

Quote me or skype: ryan.jefferies3

Last edited by Coca-Cola ; 08-24-2014 at 11:03 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Coca-Cola for this useful post:

Riften, iHaxel, Yumm

The following 5 users groaned at Coca-Cola for this awful post:

ItzSparkBoii, djkillabassline, Esker, Gehirnstaub, Swifter
08-24-2014, 11:04 AM #20
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by smokin View Post
What a joke doing a service for a small picture which includes 2 Avatars wow you can buy about 5 Avatars for the price your saying. Who ever buys this crap is an idiot and if you buy them yourself there's no risk

Look man, keep your opinions too yourself on someone elses thread unless they ask for it. And FYI i dont even use the $ currency, im British, i use £, i just tend to use $$ because its more common here. Thats why the prices might of been little high, but i've changed them now so its all good.
08-24-2014, 11:22 AM #21
smokin
Keeper
Originally posted by Cola View Post
Look man, keep your opinions too yourself on someone elses thread unless they ask for it. And FYI i dont even use the $ currency, im British, i use £, i just tend to use $$ because its more common here. Thats why the prices might of been little high, but i've changed them now so its all good.

Keep my opinion too myself can't you handle criticism. You are asking for a stupid price even if it is US currency and all your selling is a little picture
08-24-2014, 11:37 AM #22
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by smokin View Post
Keep my opinion too myself can't you handle criticism. You are asking for a stupid price even if it is US currency and all your selling is a little picture

You have no right commenting on my thread to start a little bitch war, keep opinions to yourself on here unless asked for it. Further messages I will report to staff as its irrelevant.
08-24-2014, 11:53 AM #23
smokin
Keeper
Originally posted by Cola View Post
You have no right commenting on my thread to start a little bitch war, keep opinions to yourself on here unless asked for it. Further messages I will report to staff as its irrelevant.

I have no right to comment on your thread? Really so why is there a comment box so i can comment on your thread. Report me to Staff for what i have do nothing wrong towards you so you have no right to say that to me. All i did was criticize your asking price which was stupid and now your threatening to report me to Staff for what?
08-24-2014, 12:18 PM #24
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Lets try to keep things civil in these threads and not turn them into a bitching back and forth fest! :yes:
08-24-2014, 12:38 PM #25
smokin
Keeper
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Lets try to keep things civil in these threads and not turn them into a bitching back and forth fest! :yes:

I'm not bitching i'm just stating out that the asking price for a small picture was ridiculous which it was
09-16-2014, 03:58 AM #26
I want to buy this. PM me or skype mstg07 Drack
09-16-2014, 06:16 AM #27
Yumm
Keeper
I added you on Skype I need this asap, my region is US.
09-17-2014, 07:49 AM #28
DeLuca
Banned
yeah i do HMU @ DeLucaMods on PSN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo