Post: 314 Avatars! These are my own avatars from 3 off my accounts :D
08-26-2014, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ** Snail Updated From 314 Too 431!! Snail **

Sup Guys, Recently they braught out a Tut* to resign avatars so you can use them on any account, So i have got a total of 314 avatars from 3 off my accounts and there is still more to be done so stay updated, Some of these avatars are sick looking but the best ones are still to come Happy and also 50% credits to Zack Flair as he did all the work for me i just provided the avatars :P

Updated Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video Proof :

** Proof Video Wont Work As Youtube Striked it and removed it for no Reason **[/SIZE]

How To Install:

1)Open and connect FileZilla
2)Go to DevHDD0>Home>Select your user
3)Create a new Directory called "psn_avatar" and drag all the EDAT files in
4)Quit your FTP server and sign in and select your new avatar
Last edited by AziouxHD ; 09-09-2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Added some new avatars i Purchased

The following 21 users say thank you to AziouxHD for this useful post:

マated, Aвσνє, BeatzYo, cuartaesfera, DebuggingCoder, Riften, Farva, Fizzy Joon, Franky, iHaxel, Lana_DeL_ReY☆, Loxy, Marez, Meshoo_x3, Reburied, RTE, SMOKE-666, wajdi9, Yolo Brahs !, ZackFairFF7X
08-26-2014, 12:46 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by AziouxHD View Post
Sup Guys, Recently they braught out a Tut* to resign avatars so you can use them on any account, So i have got a total of 275 avatars from 3 off my accounts and there is still more to be done so stay updated, Some of these avatars are sick looking but the best ones are still to come Happy and also 50% credits to Zack Flair as he did all the work for me i just provided the avatars :P

Download:

Video Proof :

Thanks for sharing! Will test this soon! Happy
08-26-2014, 12:59 PM #3
Nice, much appreciate it
It added almost 60 new avatars to 317 already released
All togther = 385
Last edited by Meshoo_x3 ; 08-26-2014 at 01:02 PM.
08-26-2014, 01:00 PM #4
Franky
Big Daddy
If they all work, there's about 68 new ones in this from the 317 that are already released.
08-26-2014, 01:01 PM #5
マated
Do a barrel roll!
Sup Guys, Recently they braught out a Tut* to resign avatars so you can use them on any account, So i have got a total of 275 avatars from 3 off my accounts and there is still more to be done so stay updated, Some of these avatars are sick looking but the best ones are still to come Happy and also 50% credits to Zack Flair as he did all the work for me i just provided the avatars :P

Download:

Video Proof :

Awesome Bro, finally someone who gives something back to the community instead of just taking and benefit from others. I know that its a lot of work so also THANKS to ZackFair.
08-26-2014, 01:19 PM #6
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
<3 As he said, more coming soon!

The following 2 users say thank you to ZackFairFF7X for this useful post:

マated, SinisterM27
08-26-2014, 04:22 PM #7
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Try add the avatars that only Japanese account can only get?,
08-26-2014, 04:53 PM #8
DebuggingCoder
Can’t trickshot me!
thanks for sharing Smile
08-27-2014, 12:34 AM #9
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >

Download:

Video Proof :

do u mind if i add these to my thread?
08-27-2014, 03:47 AM #10
Originally posted by Chelsea
do u mind if i add these to my thread?

Go ahead, Ill be updating these later I spent $20 on more avatars and also there's like 13 that i forgot to add to the folder so check back later and see if its updated

The following user thanked AziouxHD for this useful post:

Riften

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo