09-13-2014, 01:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey ngu so ive been working on this for about a week now its not fully converted yet i still having problems with getting the processid and setting memory any ways heres the source to the project: You must login or register to view this content. there are some working functions in there if you do get something working please tell me

Virus link provided by Budz: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Budz ; 09-15-2014 at 02:57 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to milky4444 for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, BaSs_HaXoR, EdiTzZ, hijam, Joren, NickBeHaxing, John, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ReqLobbies, seb5594, Smooth, Swaqq, Laser
09-16-2014, 02:57 AM #29
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
Last time I checked you weren't a mod so why don't you mind your own business? Seriously when you talk like that you sound like an arrogant fuck.

Perhaps I am, why should you care?
Anyway a mod said the same, stop messaging me.
09-16-2014, 05:30 AM #30
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Cola View Post
All them must be you, your friends or hacked accounts. A virus scan is needed and please dor the gzillionth time. If you do post a release. Provide pictures and clearly state what it does and versions etc. This looks crap.

Quit back fucking seat moderating.

Edit: Sorry, I've had a shit day.
04-10-2015, 09:27 PM #31
Hi , Can you update for 2.60 ?
04-10-2015, 10:01 PM #32
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Originally posted by Cola View Post
All them must be you, your friends or hacked accounts. A virus scan is needed and please dor the gzillionth time. If you do post a release. Provide pictures and clearly state what it does and versions etc. This looks crap.

Go F**K Urself

The following user thanked xXRULAYXx for this useful post:

Winter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo