10-17-2014, 02:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup Guys Itz zCustom--x i Just Wanted To Release My 120 Rare (Most People Dont Have) Folders Hope You Enjoy And Hope You Guys Can Level Up By Using This!

DL Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Trophies TuT(Thanks To Worrorfight): You must login or register to view this content.

You Welcome Smile
Last edited by SouljaBen_x ; 10-19-2014 at 06:12 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to SouljaBen_x for this useful post:

CustomHosting, djbackwardss, Esker, FreeStyleGT, M3G4TR0N
10-17-2014, 04:03 AM #11
Originally posted by Scar81123486 View Post
You could be helping tons of other sites that need it more than this site that's for sure just saying. Only thing im interested in is Japanese folders and rare folders.

Japanese folders are easy to get. Korean folders, not so much. Good luck getting any rares, because nobody sells them anymore, unless they're syncing your account. I've seen other sites, like TTG and CC, and their members seem like idiots. I've been with NGU for a few years, so why would I want to help out another site?
10-17-2014, 04:07 AM #12
Originally posted by Zombie
Japanese folders are easy to get. Korean folders, not so much. Good luck getting any rares, because nobody sells them anymore, unless they're syncing your account. I've seen other sites, like TTG and CC, and their members seem like idiots. I've been with NGU for a few years, so why would I want to help out another site?
I have a jp account so Japanese folders I like. Like currently im looking for tales of symphonia chronicles folder and tales of symphonia dawn of a new world folder but English not Japanese cause I already have those ones. Doesn't really matter who you help out your files will get leaked to cc and ttg eventually.
10-17-2014, 04:10 AM #13
I have a jp account so Japanese folders I like. Like currently im looking for tales of symphonia chronicles folder and tales of symphonia dawn of a new world folder but English not Japanese cause I already have those ones. Doesn't really matter who you help out your files will get leaked to cc and ttg eventually.

Yeah, i know they will, but ngu will have the headstart on them, no? Either way the leaderboards on ps3trophy will be fucked to shit, lol. Aren't the Symphonia folders rare or something? Took a while to get them myself. It's just simply Tales of Symphonia, excluding the Chronicles part. I could easily send the two folders if you want them.
10-17-2014, 04:14 AM #14
Yeah, i know they will, but ngu will have the headstart on them, no? Either way the leaderboards on ps3trophy will be fucked to shit, lol. Aren't the Symphonia folders rare or something? Took a while to get them myself. It's just simply Tales of Symphonia, excluding the Chronicles part. I could easily send the two folders if you want them.

Well long as I get plat for both games I'm happy cause I've used psntrophyisgood program or what ever its called and its not working so yes if you could send me those I would be very grateful.
10-17-2014, 04:23 AM #15
BlazedHoster
Do a barrel roll!
How you got 120 rare folders if you bearly hit level 100 my nigga What
10-17-2014, 04:26 AM #16
Well long as I get plat for both games I'm happy cause I've used psntrophyisgood program or what ever its called and its not working so yes if you could send me those I would be very grateful.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Scar81123486
10-17-2014, 04:33 AM #17
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks so much dude Smile wish more ngu people were like you.
10-17-2014, 04:35 AM #18
Thanks so much dude Smile wish more ngu people were like you.

I do what I do.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Scar81123486
10-17-2014, 04:36 AM #19
I do what I do.

Which is good <3 I've been on this site for like 3 years. (This is new account) and its nice to know theres still kind hearted people.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo