10-18-2014, 05:00 AM #1
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Whats up sexy people on NGU. Today I'm making this thread for all the noobs out there.
I'm tried of seeing the same crap in the help section for how to get unban on PSN and other
games. So I'm making this guide for almost all bans we go through.

When PSN ban you could be
1.) CID ban so you can no longer log into any psn servers.
2.) Account ban such as others to.

How to get PSN unban
1.) You need a need CID then your all set, To put that new CID in you will need ita manger 1.5 DEX verison (Download You must login or register to view this content. CEX verison You must login or register to view this content.)
If you would need more help with that just let me know and I'll edit this with more detail.
2.) For your accounts that maybe ban your out of luck you can't get them back. Knock on wood they are not ban.
3.) "WcM-Laser" You cant use a cid generator to unban yourself.

To prevent getting ban spoof your CID/ "l3allermann82" Google your CID to make sure its not public

When Black ops 2 Ban you could be
1.) Will be account ban.
2.) Sometimes Mac Address ban.
3.) CID ban status unknow yet, Never heard of any cases yet.
4.) "Zombie!" Multiplayer session ban.
5.) "Zombie!" Your ban from leaderboards.

How to get Black ops 2 unban
1.) You can't unban your account.
2.) When Mac Address ban you need to change it. (here's another users thread on that Dex version You must login or register to view this content. CEX version You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) CID unknown.
4.) "Zombie!" When multiplayer session ban you can still play zombies.
5.) You can't get unban from the leaderboards.

To prevent getting ban use a anti ban
Best anti ban
You must login or register to view this content.

When Cod Ghost ban you will be
1.) CID ban
2.) Account ban
3.) Mac Address ban

How to get Cod Ghost unban
1.) You need a new CID.
2.) You can't unban your account.
3.) You need to change your Mac Address.

To prevent getting ban use a anti ban/ spoof your CID/ Use psninja/ and PSN Patch 4.60.1 STEALTH. You need to pay for this tool but it has the best anti ban You must login or register to view this content. Psninja V4 You must login or register to view this content. PSN Patch 4.60.1 STEALTH You must login or register to view this content. XenonLegend's Free tool You must login or register to view this content.

When GTA5 Ban you will be
1.) CID suspended from the game. (sometimes)
2.) Account suspended from the game.
3.) Sometimes Mac Address ban.

How to get GTA5 unban
1.) Your CID will be unban after a while unless it was just an account ban. Then you can play on an another account.
2.) Your account will get unban after a while.
3.) If Mac Address ban you need to change it.

When you get ban on GTA5 they don't prem ban people they just suspend then. After waiting a week or two your all good to get back on.

To prevent getting ban you can just spoof you CID

When Destiny ban you will be
1.) CID ban
2.) Account ban
3.) Plus Mac Address ban

How to get Destiny unban
1.) You need a new CID.

When Advanced Warfare Ban you could be
1.) Account Ban
2.) CID ban unknown yet

How to get Advanced Warfare UnBan
1.) Just make a new account it densest seem like they ban CIDs

"Zombie!" You don't get banned from bo1/mw3 anymore.

Games That Are Feature Here
Black Ops 2
Black ops (Removed)
Mw3 (Removed)
Ghost
Destiny

"Natissue" For most games, Anti ban tools are available.

If there is anything I missed/Messed up plz let me know so I can put it in/fix it
Thank you for your help.

Credit towards the creators of the other threads
Last edited by BrutalExHale ; 11-03-2014 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Added Advanced Warfare

The following 9 users say thank you to BrutalExHale for this useful post:

Dual2k, IIUniversal, iTzDavid39, LostAndCramb, TekGlitcherHD, Twinks, wajdi9, xIce KiLLaH

The following 7 users groaned at BrutalExHale for this awful post:

Cloud, Dog88Christian, ekm, Esker, Moneybird1, Dacoco, U WOT M8
10-18-2014, 05:58 PM #20
Chris
Former Staff
Pretty decent thread, you should also mention that for most games; anti ban tools are available.
10-18-2014, 06:02 PM #21
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
Not all people know to use a anti ban because there noobs. I removed black ops/Mw3. I changed the links btw I only used mediafire and stuff because I never used brewology. I'm gonna add multiplayer session ban. I never had it in there because we don't really go through it you know? And for GTA5 it doesn't tell you how long your ban but you end up being unban in a week or so.

So each consecutive ban on gta makes it longer? I've heard of 1-3 months console ban. I have multiplayer session ban on one of my accounts and a friend had it. For some reason or another, you get banned from multiplayer for using zombie mods. I don't know. The only mods I used on that account and with him were on zombies. But apparently setting your kills to 2.122232323etc. gets you leaderboard banned, but setting your round to negative keeps you on the list.
10-18-2014, 06:06 PM #22
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Natissue View Post
Pretty decent thread, you should also mention that for most games; anti ban tools are available.

Will do Thanks
Edit: Added

Originally posted by another user
10-18-2014, 06:13 PM #23
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Zombie
So each consecutive ban on gta makes it longer? I've heard of 1-3 months console ban. I have multiplayer session ban on one of my accounts and a friend had it. For some reason or another, you get banned from multiplayer for using zombie mods. I don't know. The only mods I used on that account and with him were on zombies. But apparently setting your kills to 2.122232323etc. gets you leaderboard banned, but setting your round to negative keeps you on the list.

Yea every time you get ban again it gets longer like being in the cheats pool. The whole thing with bo2 is whack like I don't fully understand it. Like negative stats keep you from the list but high positive stats ban you to me I think that's mad stupid.
10-18-2014, 06:15 PM #24
Yea every time you get ban again it gets longer like being in the cheats pool. The whole thing with bo2 is whack like I don't fully understand it. Like negative stats keep you from the list but high positive stats ban you to me I think that's mad stupid.

Will there ever be an antiban or safe way to mod GTA V? I don't play if for fear of being banned. With my luck, I'd be the first person to get perm console banned.
10-18-2014, 06:19 PM #25
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Zombie
Will there ever be an antiban or safe way to mod GTA V? I don't play if for fear of being banned. With my luck, I'd be the first person to get perm console banned.

Well you can play it you just need to watch out modding rank and money because that's when they get you. I'm always good until I mod my money because after I get off I'm ban.

Edit: Idk if there will be a anti ban for GTA5 I've heard roomers.
Last edited by BrutalExHale ; 10-18-2014 at 06:28 PM.

The following user thanked BrutalExHale for this useful post:

10-18-2014, 09:01 PM #26
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Where can I get a CID to use?
10-18-2014, 09:18 PM #27
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by K24Z7 View Post
Where can I get a CID to use?

Idk I've been looking for one since Thursday
Skype > xxgamemoderxx if you would want to talk more about looking for CIDs
10-18-2014, 09:59 PM #28
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Whats up sexy people on NGU. Today I'm making this thread for all the noobs out there.
I'm tried of seeing the same crap in the help section for how to get unban on PSN and other
games. So I'm making this guide for almost all bans we go through.

When PSN ban
1.) your CID ban so you can no longer log into any psn servers.
2.) Your accounts are possibly ban.

How to get PSN unban
1.) You need a need CID then your all set, To put that new CID in you will need ita manger 1.5 (Download You must login or register to view this content.)
If you would need more help with that just let me know and I'll edit this with more detail.
2.) For your accounts that maybe ban your out of luck you can't get them back. Knock on wood they are not ban.
3.) "WcM-Laser" You cant use a cid generator to unban yourself.

To prevent getting ban spoof your CID/ "l3allermann82" Google your CID to make sure its not public

When Black ops 2 Ban
1.) Your account ban.
2.) Sometimes you get Mac Address ban.
3.) CID ban status unknow yet, Never heard of any cases yet.
4.) "Zombie!" Multiplayer session ban.
5.) "Zombie!" Your ban from leaderboards.

How to get Black ops 2 unban
1.) You can't unban your account.
2.) When Mac Address ban you need to change it. (here's another users thread on that Dex version You must login or register to view this content. CEX version You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) CID unknown.
4.) "Zombie!" When multiplayer session ban you can still play zombies.
5.) You can't get unban from the leaderboards.

To prevent getting ban use a anti ban
Best anti ban
You must login or register to view this content.

When Cod Ghost ban
1.) You get CID ban
2.) Your account ban
3.) Your Mac Address ban

How to get Cod Ghost unban
1.) You need a new CID.

To prevent getting ban use a anti ban/ spoof your CID/ Use psninja/ and PSN Patch 4.60.1 STEALTH. You need to pay for this tool but it has the best anti ban You must login or register to view this content. Psninja V4 You must login or register to view this content. PSN Patch 4.60.1 STEALTH You must login or register to view this content. XenonLegend's Free tool You must login or register to view this content.

When GTA5 Ban
1.) Your CID gets suspended from the game.
2.) Your account gets suspended from the game.
3.) Sometime you get Mac Address ban.

How to get GTA5 unban
1.) Your CID will be unban after a while unless it was just an account ban. Then you can play on an another account.
2.) Your account will get unban after a while.
3.) If Mac Address ban you need to change it.

When you get ban on GTA5 they don't prem ban people they just suspend then. After waiting a week or two your all good to get back on.

When Destiny ban
1.) Your CID ban
2.) Your account ban
3.) Your Mac Address ban

How to get Destiny unban
1.) You need a new CID.

"Zombie!" You don't get banned from bo1/mw3 anymore.

Games That Are Feature Here
Black Ops 2
Black ops (Removed)
Mw3 (Removed)
Ghost
Destiny

If there is anything I missed/Messed up plz let me know so I can put it in/fix it
Thank you for your help.

Credit towards the creators of the other threads

This is all incorrect! When PSN bans it sometimes is just account not CID and GTA banning is too! It depends what you did that decides how they ban you. Not to mention if you are on CEX PS3 Manager will not work its for DEX! This entire thread is all incorrect and horrible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo