Post: RELEASE CCAPI v2.00 mod [4.46-4.65 CEX/DEX] Supported
10-29-2014, 10:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not so sure why no one has ported this, This was done by less than one minute.

@Vapour has been looking for this ,, I just thought of that cheap hex edit port of 2.00 , and I did the same thing for this.

You just have to decrypt the eboot.bin and search the strings where it defines all the supported FW version,

unfortunately without its source code supported FWs are limited due to its nature of elf file itself.

I will soon to try to port that 2.50 version as well, newer netCheat supports 2.50 CCAPI library, so this tool won't work with

recent RTE / RTM tool, but it works fine with the pc app that was provided with 2.00 dll library file.

Tested on 4.65 CEX/DEX

Special Thanks to my good friend (Joonie) for the help.

Here you go peps me and joonie been looking at this and he done it within a day!!

Please report bugs or issues.

THIS DOES NOT WORK ON COBRA.

IF YOU USE COBRA CFW MAKE SURE ITS TURNED OFF!!!

The following 11 users say thank you to ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, 0zersub, Dog88Christian, FBML, Jeanqui, kr0wns, ThePaaqoHD, tman0071, zKillShxt

The following 2 users groaned at ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this awful post:

joni_djESP, Xx-GIPPI-xX
10-29-2014, 09:18 PM #11
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post

I'm not so sure why no one has ported this, This was done by less than one minute.

@Vapour has been looking for this ,, I just thought of that cheap hex edit port of 2.00 , and I did the same thing for this.

You just have to decrypt the eboot.bin and search the strings where it defines all the supported FW version,

unfortunately without its source code supported FWs are limited due to its nature of elf file itself.

I will soon to try to port that 2.50 version as well, newer netCheat supports 2.50 CCAPI library, so this tool won't work with

recent RTE / RTM tool, but it works fine with the pc app that was provided with 2.00 dll library file.

Tested on 4.65 CEX/DEX

Here you go peps me and joonie been looking at this and he done it within a day!!

This modify that you have done is almost a year old......LOOOOOOOLLLLLLCheesyCheesy:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
10-29-2014, 10:21 PM #12
Originally posted by xX View Post
This modify that you have done is almost a year old......LOOOOOOOLLLLLLCheesyCheesy:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

WHY IS IT NOT BEEN RELEASED THEN! it was only for 4.55 not for 4.65 cfw so it cant be a year old dumbass!!
10-29-2014, 10:30 PM #13
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
WHY IS IT NOT BEEN RELEASED THEN! it was only for 4.55 not for 4.65 cfw so it cant be a year old dumbass!!

as was done for the 4.55 can be done for any future update....i make my own version (4.60) and work fine........
10-30-2014, 06:19 AM #14
PupaPowlo
I am error
Great work!! Ive been searching the forums week after week for a 4.65 ccapi version!

Looking forward to the 2.50 ported version too!
10-30-2014, 06:33 AM #15
-Loki-
Banned
try to get 2.50
10-30-2014, 08:15 PM #16
kr0wns
Banned
great work! will help several people Tiphat
10-30-2014, 08:21 PM #17
heres the ccapi source dump You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked hacking247 for this useful post:

Jeanqui
10-30-2014, 09:34 PM #18
0xX0R
Save Point
CCAPI 2.60 released just go FM|T website and download the new version
10-31-2014, 02:01 AM #19
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!

Tested on 4.65 CEX/DEX

WARNING!!!!! Tested on rebug 4.65 Drex
and not work!!!!!! bug frezze, need recovery mode next, RELEASED CCAPI 2.60!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo