11-14-2014, 08:30 AM #1
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU,
If this has been posted feel free to remove.
But i have found a way to access the PSN store on a jailbroken ps3 with a simple package file. Once you have installed the package file it will be located under the PSN tab. You install the package like you usally do. I'm pretty sure this is only for rebug dex.
You must login or register to view this content.

Hope I helped Smile
Last edited by zAurraa ; 11-16-2014 at 01:08 AM.

The following user thanked zAurraa for this useful post:

MORELOS13

The following user groaned zAurraa for this awful post:

|_Lion_|
11-15-2014, 12:09 AM #11
Originally posted by iXtazze View Post
You are on CEX, right? On DEX you can't access PS Store.

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure this has been posted somewhere here already as I got it aswell a month ago or so from a thread here.

I'm on 4.50 P3SITA DEX. I can access PSNStore. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have AC Freedom Cry or Divekick downloaded.
11-15-2014, 01:16 AM #12
Laser
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Zombie
I'm on 4.50 P3SITA DEX. I can access PSNStore. If I couldn't, I wouldn't have AC Freedom Cry or Divekick downloaded.

rebug cant get psn store access i think

The following user thanked Laser for this useful post:

xH0MiCiDEx
11-15-2014, 02:28 AM #13
Old... and stolen

The following user thanked |_Lion_| for this useful post:

AllSeeJay
11-15-2014, 05:31 AM #14
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?

So you can play online on 4.50ita Dex? Are you using the 4.60ita unofficial spoof by BasS_HaxoR? Have you been getting banned lately just for going online? I feel like there is a ban wave going on that's hitting ppl on ita the hardest.
11-15-2014, 06:07 AM #15
Originally posted by Xavier
So you can play online on 4.50ita Dex? Are you using the 4.60ita unofficial spoof by BasS_HaxoR? Have you been getting banned lately just for going online? I feel like there is a ban wave going on that's hitting ppl on ita the hardest.

I can play online on 4.50ita dex o.O. i use a spoof, of course. i only gotten banned once.
11-15-2014, 06:21 AM #16
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
I can play online on 4.50ita dex o.O. i use a spoof, of course. i only gotten banned once.

Is that anytime within these past 2 months? Was the ban you got recent or long time ago?
11-15-2014, 06:26 AM #17
Is that anytime within these past 2 months? Was the ban you got recent or long time ago?

a few weeks ago
11-15-2014, 06:32 AM #18
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
a few weeks ago

A few weeks ago is recent. ita is getting hit hard by a ban wave. if u stay on ita you'll most likely get another console id ban. It was a console id ban you go right? or was it an account ban. srry guys for goin a bit off topic lol
11-15-2014, 06:49 AM #19
A few weeks ago is recent. ita is getting hit hard by a ban wave. if u stay on ita you'll most likely get another console id ban. It was a console id ban you go right? or was it an account ban. srry guys for goin a bit off topic lol

it's only one account ban. besides people on other fw got hit too...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo