11-15-2014, 06:47 PM #1
BlazedHoster
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are some new PS3 Waves (lines.qrc) I made.
You must login or register to view this content.

Pictures of the Waves on Another PS3:

I'm not responsible for any bricks, If you happen to brick just reinstall your firmware and change the region of the lines to your PS3's region or don't use them.

Tutorial:
Go onto Rebug Toolbox then on filezilla go into dev_rebug/vsh/resource/qgl/ then drag the lines.qrc file into there.

To change the region, open your original lines.qrc in Hex from when you first installed whatever firmware you're on now, copy the first 8 bytes and paste them over the first 8 bytes of my waves.

The following 7 users say thank you to BlazedHoster for this useful post:

Banana1337, Carti, Fatpabs, ForgiveSin, GTA5Mods, HAM, Laser

The following user groaned BlazedHoster for this awful post:

xSuperLᴏbbies
11-18-2014, 12:14 AM #11
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Great work :-)
11-22-2014, 06:21 AM #12
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by BlazedHoster View Post
Here are some new PS3 Waves (lines.qrc) I made.

Pictures of the Waves on Another PS3:

I'm not responsible for any bricks, If you happen to brick just reinstall your firmware and change the region of the lines to your PS3's region or don't use them.

Tutorial:
Go onto Rebug Toolbox then on filezilla go into dev_rebug/vsh/resource/qgl/ then drag the lines.qrc file into there.

To change the region, open your original lines.qrc in Hex from when you first installed whatever firmware you're on now, copy the first 8 bytes and paste them over the first 8 bytes of my waves.

Any link or name of that theme you're using? Happy and the first wave looks great. So many things that somehow Sony doesn't allow us to do using a legit firmware.
Last edited by Fatpabs ; 11-22-2014 at 09:50 PM.
11-22-2014, 07:41 AM #13
GTA5Mods
Save Point
This looks nice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo