12-14-2014, 10:33 PM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A customer of mine, chxnse You must login or register to view this content. got his ps3 hacked by me and placed on 4.55 Rogero and spoofed decided to updated to the rebug 4.65 twice. both times it cause his ps3 to be on official firmware at 4.26, the hard issue is why does it change the firmware to a lower one. specially since he was on 4.55 Rogero when I returned his ps3 with homebrew apps like multiman installed and ready. here is the link to the fake here that he gave me and said it actually came from rebug.me but all links have been removed. You must login or register to view this content.
If you download the alternate link for the CFW REBUG 4.65 from here on NGU and compare the size its different and hxd even starts out differnet You must login or register to view this content.
but

ngu link You must login or register to view this content. the d-rex version is no longer available but the rex version still is.

Just keep watch try to make sure your CFW comes from an official trusted site like from here or from ps3hax.net or store,brewology

The following 2 users say thank you to alchybear for this useful post:

.ANONYMOUS., Padavona
12-19-2014, 11:21 AM #11
igsk79
Keeper
Easiest answer to solve the entire issue.....CHECK THE MD5 HASH AGAINST THE ONE THEY HAVE LISTED ON THE SITE lol
Edit: I use the actual leak on my cfw for about a week and it was fun while it lasted however, i decided to switch over to PS3iTA dex
12-19-2014, 02:49 PM #12
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Did I not post a link saying be aware it puts you on official firmware
12-19-2014, 06:39 PM #13
DeLuca
Banned
Or another tip is don't be stupid and download it off youtube and get it from the Official Rebug site
12-20-2014, 04:21 AM #14
chxnse
Keeper
i had a disk in

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo