12-16-2014, 01:30 PM #1
DarkOpsHyperz-
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

hey guys im here for you if you need help or advice on converting im here to dedicate my time to ensure you guys get converted and where u need to be:

all we need is teamviewer

a brain

and some communication skills

im ready when you are dont be shy come and say hi and lets begin i have all files u need so dont worry Smile

Last edited by DarkOpsHyperz- ; 12-16-2014 at 01:33 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to DarkOpsHyperz- for this useful post:

12-16-2014, 01:49 PM #2
Originally posted by DarkOpsHyperz

hey guys im here for you if you need help or advice on converting im here to dedicate my time to ensure you guys get converted and where u need to be:

a brain

im ready when you are dont be shy come and say hi and lets begin i have all files u need so dont worry Smile

Facepalm
12-16-2014, 01:51 PM #3
DarkOpsHyperz-
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Doctor
Facepalm

whats wrong with offering alil help
12-16-2014, 01:54 PM #4
Originally posted by DarkOpsHyperz

a brain

If guys can not convert alone to dex,than they will not unterstand how use dex and what can dex.
12-16-2014, 01:54 PM #5
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Doctor
Facepalm

DarkOps is one of the most helpful people on this forum, he helped me get started a few month ago!

The following user thanked Bch for this useful post:

DarkOpsHyperz-
12-16-2014, 01:56 PM #6
Originally posted by Beach View Post
DarkOps is one of the most helpful people on this forum, he helped me get started a few month ago!

Yeah but guys need read tut and make himself.They will not unterstand how use.have help many guys to convert to dex and really 50% fuck up
12-16-2014, 01:56 PM #7
DarkOpsHyperz-
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
If guys can not convert alone to dex,than they will not unterstand how use dex and what can dex.

your response is invalid For a first thats why i said advice and help THOSES who DONT know anything about it!
12-16-2014, 01:57 PM #8

There are about 5,000,000 tutorials on how to do this lmao if people can't even understand a simple tutorial they shouldn't be on dex
12-16-2014, 01:57 PM #9
DarkOpsHyperz-
Climbing up the ladder

cheers bro
12-16-2014, 01:57 PM #10
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
Yeah but guys need read tut and make himself.They will not unterstand how use.have help many guys to convert to dex and really 50% fuck up

Somethings i didn't understand when i read the tutorials, like opening command window in a certain location etc, yeah i could have done it alone probably but the help was better, don't put him down for being helpful. :|

Don't see why you're putting "help" down

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo