05-25-2008, 09:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an absolutely free way to lag on games but you must be able to have a laptop/computer near you when you want to lag. In this way you dont need to have any ethernet cord or anything necessary you can just use this program to do all the work for you. THIS DOES WORK WITH A WIRELESS CONNECTION.

You can use Net Tools to lag on games such as cod4, GTA IV, socom and pretty much all online games. You can either make a lag switch or if you dont want to spend money and time on that you can use this free program if you have access to a computer/laptop while playing the online game. Eek

Step 1: Download and Install Net Tools 5 go to the link below to download it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2:

Open Net tools and go to Start>Network Tools>UDP flooder

Start>Network Tools

>UDP Flooder

Step3: After UDP flooder has opened up you must enter 27.27.27.27 in the first column where 127.0.0.1 is originally located.

Step 4: In the second column copy the word Data (already in the second column you just have to copy) and paste using ctrl+v and hold down ctrl+v for a good 15-20 seconds the more you paste it the more it will flood your connection and the longer/better it will work.

Step 5: Now there will be a speed notch automatically set to 1 you must turn that notch up all the way up to 10. After you have done that you are ready to lag, to start lagging press the start button but be careful not to keep it down for too long or else it will disconnect you from your internet connection and you will be signed off of you ps3 and have no internet connection on you laptop/computer for a couple minutes after you click stop. The maximum time you can keep start down depends on your internet connection you can test how long you can lag by signing on to PSN then clicking start and seeing how long it takes for you to sign out.

Video Demonstrating How to Install and Use Net Tools
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJwdDhIMK5I"]YouTube - Net Tools 5 Lagging Tutorial[/ame]
Last edited by elfmotat ; 03-04-2009 at 05:13 AM.

The following 46 users say thank you to DirtyDudeOnline for this useful post:

-〤-, A©ID, Cobra-D, Cobra-D, Cragith, D-Lyden's Hoe, DARNY, Deadkiller, Deathstench, dOlLoFf, ED113, elfmotat, SweatyMidgets, gola, howigethere, I'm A Rep Whore, iMAGEi, Iz_BlaCk-Ops_Iz, CryptiK_, KrazyBouncer, leetjordan, Lethal_N00B, mjkuser, Nolzad0, NP Carling26, Oc, P R A D A Prodi, Positive--, Rage, RedKnight, Rushied, Seraphim, SpongehAcee, stuart93, Surikizu, TheAgentJon, twitchgt, Weescotty, whosuredaddy69, World_War_3, x BlaZin, x-MaGiiKZz-o, xkgamer560627x,
05-25-2008, 10:02 AM #2
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
great post man lol
05-25-2008, 10:06 AM #3
yea the video took a long time to make Smile
05-25-2008, 10:20 AM #4
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
does it work for u ? i keep gettin connection interpted and then it says i lost connection?
Last edited by gops10 ; 05-25-2008 at 10:30 AM.
05-25-2008, 08:14 PM #5
yea it works fine for me if u need any help add me on A.I.M -DirtyDudeOnline and ill help u step by step, if u dont have a.i.m tell me the messenger u do have and i will add u on that
05-25-2008, 08:17 PM #6
conʀad
Taytor Gang over errythin
dude it takes 20 seconds. howd it take a long time to make? lol. nice post
05-25-2008, 08:21 PM #7
Originally posted by conrad127 View Post
dude it takes 20 seconds. howd it take a long time to make? lol. nice post

Umm i really dont think u watched any of the video, first off i showed them how to download it then i showed them how to use it to lag vid is like 9 minutes not 20secs Winky Winky
05-25-2008, 09:08 PM #8
AWESOME! Worked perfectly
05-25-2008, 09:21 PM #9
Originally posted by Seraphim View Post
AWESOME! Worked perfectly

Nice to know it worked Happy i thought i might had made a mistake in the video thats why gops didnt get how to do it. But i thought gops was the one who made the mistake lol :p:p:Sad Awesomep:p
05-25-2008, 10:42 PM #10
Cobra-D
Smells Like Teen Spirit
good job dirty, it was an awsome tutorial

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo