01-23-2015, 03:39 AM #1
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
1. Create a clean backup PS3 POMC PS3 Backup Utility (can contain up to 4 * .dat files) or use the one you have already edited over MuXport

**You need idps.bin for this**

2.Become supported PSN game and expand through PSN PKG decryptor : DOWNLO@D You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

3.Download MuXport and expand on disk link : DOWNLO@D You must login or register to view this content.

4.Copy your idps.bin into folders for automatic detection MuXport

5.Start MuXport

6.Follow the video (available in FullHD, Czech subtitles on the works)

Last edited by Midnight.eGo ; 01-23-2015 at 10:23 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Midnight.eGo for this useful post:

Confusing, mishary-1212, One, samet2013

The following 11 users groaned at Midnight.eGo for this awful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Wolfy, Asshole, Red-EyeX32, Ishimura, Welsh, Saul, MayhemLobbiez, Restrain, Slinky, Solo
01-23-2015, 11:36 AM #20
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
Originally posted by diozz View Post
how do u create a backup?

PS3 Settings you need @ USB go to B@ckup Utility
01-23-2015, 07:30 PM #21
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Midnight.eGo View Post
1. Create a clean backup PS3 POMC PS3 Backup Utility (can contain up to 4 * .dat files) or use the one you have already edited over MuXport

2.Become supported PSN game and expand through PSN PKG decryptor : DOWNLO@D You must login or register to view this content.

3.Download MuXport and expand on disk link : DOWNLO@D You must login or register to view this content.

5.Start MuXport

Will this allow us to have the licenses? Cus i used a program just like this called psxploit but it doesn't bypass license so when i try to start the game i need license. Also does this program split files cus if not then this program is ussles to ofw users cus if you have a usb flash drive formatted to fat32 you cant put files over 4 gigs on your usb flash drive and with most games you will get a file thats around 5 gigs or more.
01-23-2015, 07:40 PM #22
Wolfy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Will this allow us to have the licenses? Cus i used a program just like this called psxploit but it doesn't bypass license so when i try to start the game i need license. Also does this program split files cus if not then this program is ussles to ofw users cus if you have a usb flash drive formatted to fat32 you cant put files over 4 gigs on your usb flash drive and with most games you will get a file thats around 5 gigs or more.

what are you talking bout m8. Psxploit worked perfectly for me, i was able to convert minecraft and far cry 4 to full games and play them. As to the 4 gig limitation is a lie as far cry 4 is 10 gigs and i was able to transfer it without any errors so you must be doing something wrong
01-23-2015, 07:41 PM #23
Wolfy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Midnight.eGo View Post

5.Start MuXport

And Midnight, give the fucking credits to the people who created this and source -.- Makes it seem like you did everything
01-23-2015, 09:05 PM #24
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Annina View Post
what are you talking bout m8. Psxploit worked perfectly for me, i was able to convert minecraft and far cry 4 to full games and play them. As to the 4 gig limitation is a lie as far cry 4 is 10 gigs and i was able to transfer it without any errors so you must be doing something wrong
psxploit splits the files that why allot of times when its done you have more.dat files than 4 cus if you used only 4 and diddnt use file splitting you couldn't put it on your usb. And yes you can turn demos into full games cus you have the demo therefore you have the license to the game i downloaded cod4 and it said i need to re download in the psn store to get license for the game i know theres a way to bypass this on a cfw ps3 but as far as i know you cant on a ofw ps3.
01-23-2015, 11:32 PM #25
Wolfy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Britt View Post
psxploit splits the files that why allot of times when its done you have more.dat files than 4 cus if you used only 4 and diddnt use file splitting you couldn't put it on your usb. And yes you can turn demos into full games cus you have the demo therefore you have the license to the game i downloaded cod4 and it said i need to re download in the psn store to get license for the game i know theres a way to bypass this on a cfw ps3 but as far as i know you cant on a ofw ps3.

Pretty sure you can edit the licenses as well *wink*
01-24-2015, 12:14 AM #26
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Annina View Post
Pretty sure you can edit the licenses as well *wink*
well shit i need a tut lol
01-25-2015, 06:46 PM #27
What games work with this tool? Do all games with a demo work? I am using OFW and have my IDPS
01-25-2015, 07:24 PM #28
File PARAM.SFO does not contain CONTENT_ID. It is necessary to create file .edat manually.

This is the error I get. what should I do?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo