02-05-2015, 04:23 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PlayStation Home is coming to an end. This was originally sold, however I decided to release it for free as PlayStation Home are closing down in March and I'd like everyone to see how this stuff works out.

IGA, is PlayStation Home's Moderation Menu. This is a tool that moderators on PlayStation Home used to moderate users.

The users that actually modded PlayStation home knows that in 2013 December, the PlayStation Home dev's accidentally put their Developer eboot open for everyone and it was up for over a day. We managed to grab it, which makes our finds extremely easier. The developer eboot was letting us debugging everything on PlayStation home, like any developer would do. With this, we also managed to reverse SSL and other cool stuff.

This is the identical menu that the moderators used before, it lets you kick, freeze and all other kind of stuff. Even stalk them to any space they go to!

Requirements:
- A custom firmware with online access.
- PlayStation home to be downloaded.
- NetCheat (TMAPI or CCAPI)

Credits:
- An0ny
- VX_AG3NT
- Bad

Download:

Download:
1.) Replace the eboot's via FTP in your correct destination.
2.) Go on PlayStation Home, load into any server then load up NetCheat. Import the .ncl file then hit write (You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) Once you done that, inspect anyone then hit activate IGA! You can now load IGA without using any kind of method to ICE the LMO.

How we're editing the PlayStation Home Configuration File:
We basically edited a text string in the eboot, it was a URL. We reversed this to our own customized one, we use SSL Certificate to view the original one.

The configuration file contains a lot of hotfixes, some of them are to block PlayStation Home from loading my old custom DNS Server. Whatsoever, i've removed a lot of stuff which makes PlayStation Home load a lot faster.

The netcheat file is a url that we're writing into memory, basically to bypass a IP Authorization. We make it return 200 result, by putting our own url. The ip authorization system that sony used, only works if it returns 200.. which is extremely easy to bypass by changing the url to your own link.

I can't be arsed to explain depth, as there was a lot more than this required in order to load IGA. I have yet to understand what IGA stands for, unless that's it.

I doubt there are any ban risks as PlayStation home are closing in March. Have fun while you can!
Last edited by An0ny ; 02-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

Hammy, 04jberry, BigTrain, CaptainDowntown, Dan Dactyl, DesperateAsshole, Dog88Christian, FallofReach, FearlessModz, FreddieW94, Funzaur, Geo, H-A-X-O, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LilBad, RTE, Saint Goofy, samet2013, SavageRising, Script Kiddie, Sluekid, Smoky420, Snoop, Thatguy7, Ciri, Tubifex-90, xGsc-_-Funzo, xXx2o1o
03-19-2015, 09:06 AM #164
@ an0ny i see now...... your mad coz u have to post things to get attention where as foreigners just get the attention and by the way u cant even dox somone most likely u get your info from other people or other people give u the pics anyway i dont give a flying **** bout the iga i have a real life not sitting in front of my screen all day eating potato chips
03-19-2015, 11:38 AM #165
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by disturbed2012 View Post
@ an0ny i see now...... your mad coz u have to post things to get attention where as foreigners just get the attention and by the way u cant even dox somone most likely u get your info from other people or other people give u the pics anyway i dont give a flying **** bout the iga i have a real life not sitting in front of my screen all day eating potato chips

If you don't sit infront of your screen all day and eating potato chips, why are you fighting and arguing over me blocking you from using IGA?
03-19-2015, 05:40 PM #166
all day lol il be lucky if im on here for 2 hours and when i am on its called days off like i said i dont waste my life in front of a screen and pay my way with other peoples money
03-19-2015, 06:33 PM #167
borjaRey18
Save Point
tank u
03-19-2015, 08:30 PM #168
borjaRey18
Save Point
helpp please
03-24-2015, 11:55 AM #169
Hey An0ny, since there's only a week left til they shut home down forever can you just disable access to this thing? Or at the very least block the one moron riker who wakes up, logs in, boots, locks, freezes people until he passes out only to repeat the same bs every single day without ever speaking a single word to anyone he attacks? i think he's the top jackass causing problems for attention, i dont really seem to see others doing much. would be nice to let home die in peace if you ask me. after all you built a community off it, got paid and now building more communities, should do the right thing here.
03-24-2015, 03:23 PM #170
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
That's all you have to say? Keep digging up reasons to hate bro, you keep sending me PM's asking me to help you.. replacing a fucking eboot, c'mon. You had your cfw longer than me from what I'm aware Smile

- You are mad because I'm not interested in helping you.
- Tubifex is mad because I accidentally quoted him.
- disturbed2012 is mad because I blocked entire New Zealand from accessing my IGA.

Holy crap you Blocked the whole New Zealand so they won't access it? Why men Jeez that's seems kinda missed up what if there's other people that want to use it even coming from other countries. Is New Zealand a Bad modding Country lol
03-25-2015, 03:29 AM #171
hakoom.1115
Save Point
you do not have admin privileges required to us iga my problem ca some one tell me how i get admin
03-25-2015, 07:27 AM #172
Originally posted by blackbill View Post
Hey An0ny, since there's only a week left til they shut home down forever can you just disable access to this thing? Or at the very least block the one moron riker who wakes up, logs in, boots, locks, freezes people until he passes out only to repeat the same bs every single day without ever speaking a single word to anyone he attacks? i think he's the top jackass causing problems for attention, i dont really seem to see others doing much. would be nice to let home die in peace if you ask me. after all you built a community off it, got paid and now building more communities, should do the right thing here.

So? Why give him this attention by posting here. Everyone knows Riker doesn't have a job or life. Because if he had he wouldn't have the time to stay all day in Home. But really who cares. Home close in a week as you say so it shouldn't matter. Don't go Music Unlimited, that's where he usually hangs all day and you will be fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo