02-17-2015, 12:10 AM #1
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys.. i know you guys have had some difficulties syncing your folders or you probably didnt finished a customer account... well, good thing is that the problem is with the spoofer.. sony found a way to patch the spoofer so that we cant sync folders with it anymore.. so if you want to sync your folders on your CFW, all you have to do is update your ps3 to habib 4.66 CFW and it will work fine... i hope it helps everyone...
Last edited by UPTOWN ; 02-17-2015 at 12:31 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to UPTOWN for this useful post:

Amaziing, Bichote, Riften, Esker, FERNAN-NAVARONE, gfransico57-, H-A-X-O, Beats, IMTn, LaughTracks, scorpion-black, vAerox9
02-17-2015, 05:54 PM #29
keesie1
Bounty hunter
I wonder if someone tried this on DEX
02-17-2015, 06:17 PM #30
Originally posted by keesie1 View Post
I wonder if someone tried this on DEX

Whereas there is a 4.66 DEX fw, there is none released, that does not use spoof. But if An0ny's thinking is really onto something, then maybe a method to fixing it will come soon.
02-17-2015, 06:20 PM #31
keesie1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FROSTY
Whereas there is a 4.66 DEX fw, there is none released, that does not use spoof. But if An0ny's thinking is really onto something, then maybe a method to fixing it will come soon.

So it's not worth switching to CEX and updating to Habib? I suppose i'll wait and see if An0ny's theory is right before wasting all my time downgrading and updating
02-17-2015, 10:29 PM #32
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
What do you think sony made to patch this on rebug?

habib use min. mod. files to get a cfw run and looks like a ofw.. rebug use many mod. files because otherway they cant run the fw..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

Bichote
02-22-2015, 01:36 PM #33
Mathiis
NextGenUpdate Elite
You just need to convert to cex, that is what i did. But it bricked and i unbricked it with my Calculator (TI-84+) and now I'm on Habib 4.66

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo