02-18-2015, 01:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Welcome!

Are you having an error signing into PSN with your CFW PS3?
This Video explains all!

Whats Happend?:
★ Spoofer Patched
★ New update coming out soon! [4.70]
★ When update arrives New CFW and Spoofer will be worked on.
★ Then we should be able to play online with our CEX and DEX's

The following 6 users say thank you to ★Mr.Orbital★ for this useful post:

04jberry, A6shRkm, Cien, Hunter926, Joel, rapgo
02-19-2015, 04:23 AM #11
PSN Just fucked us over if there is a 4.70 there would either be a CFW for it or a updated spoofer notlike the other one.
02-20-2015, 01:33 AM #12
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by 9733
Welcome!

This Video explains all!

Whats Happend?:
★ Spoofer Patched

this video did not give us any information that we didn't already have, :spoder:
02-20-2015, 01:33 AM #13
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 9733
Welcome!

This Video explains all!

Whats Happend?:
★ Spoofer Patched

you know theres those ******s who horde their own 4.66 spoofs
02-20-2015, 09:26 AM #14
Cuhba
Save Point
So does anyone know if there's gonna be a fix? Because I literally just got the money for my 3.55 & I'm not going on 4.66 Habib CEX. So I'm not gonna buy my 3.55 if there's not gonna be a fix.
02-20-2015, 03:22 PM #15
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
This community is just getting worse by the day... tears
All you kids need to fucking grow up and stop arguing over pointless stuff.

If anyone feels the need to carry on the argument beyond this comment will be infracted.
If anyone feels the need to quote me to debate or some shit will also be infracted.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hammy for this useful post:

☓-Dani-☓, Geo, Restrain, TheRichSlut
02-20-2015, 05:01 PM #16
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Cuhba View Post
So does anyone know if there's gonna be a fix? Because I literally just got the money for my 3.55 & I'm not going on 4.66 Habib CEX. So I'm not gonna buy my 3.55 if there's not gonna be a fix.

Although no one can see the future it would be a safe guess to say there will be other fixs in the future. If not in the form of a spoof there will be other CFWs that are based on 4.66 or higher. Habib is part of the Rebug team and released Habib 4.66 CEX as a quick fix for those that desperately want to play online.
A temporary setback like this should not affect your decision to get a 3.55.
02-20-2015, 05:16 PM #17
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Although no one can see the future it would be a safe guess to say there will be other fixs in the future. If not in the form of a spoof there will be other CFWs that are based on 4.66 or higher. Habib is part of the Rebug team and released Habib 4.66 CEX as a quick fix for those that desperately want to play online.
A temporary setback like this should not affect your decision to get a 3.55.

lol what most ppl fail to realize is who says sony ment to patch spoofers? from what ive seen that sony black posted,joonie from rebug posted an many other.. if you look into it it seems more accidental then on purpose...Sony changed there servers because of all the ddos attacks...old spoofs throw a error in the ssl verification cause there linked to the old servers..i doubt sony did this intentionally in reality all it takes is the new server info an link the spoofs to it..i highly doubt sony did this on purpose there extremely incompetent... it would be a pretty funny story though #how sony accidentally stop or slowed down cfws by switching servers which were ment to stop/slow ddsos attacks xD
Last edited by TheRichSlut ; 02-20-2015 at 05:37 PM.
02-20-2015, 05:22 PM #18
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
lol what most ppl fail to release is who says sony ment to patch spoofers? from what ive seen that sony black posted,joonie from rebug posted an many other.. if you look into it it seems more accidental then on purpose...Sony changed there servers because of all the ddos attacks...old spoofs throw a error in the ssl verification cause there linked to the old servers..i doubt sony did this intentionally in reality all it takes is the new server info an link the spoofs to it..i highly doubt sony did this on purpose there extremely incompetent... it would be a pretty funny story though #how sony accidentally stop or slowed down cfws by switching servers which were ment to stop/slow ddsos attacks xD

Well, after all the drama we have caused of the spoofers being patched. Sony probably already read up on this and now they probably have found a solution.
02-20-2015, 05:24 PM #19
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
lol what most ppl fail to release is who says sony ment to patch spoofers? from what ive seen that sony black posted,joonie from rebug posted an many other.. if you look into it it seems more accidental then on purpose...Sony changed there servers because of all the ddos attacks...old spoofs throw a error in the ssl verification cause there linked to the old servers..i doubt sony did this intentionally in reality all it takes is the new server info an link the spoofs to it..i highly doubt sony did this on purpose there extremely incompetent... it would be a pretty funny story though #how sony accidentally stop or slowed down cfws by switching servers which were ment to stop/slow ddsos attacks xD

This has nothing to do with my post so why did you quote me? Are you just trying to start an argument?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo