02-21-2015, 03:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, NGU this is my first post and i hope it helps you gets out:

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your ps3 while doing this. (Test By OhhVirusModz (Me) & HaleHacks)

1.Must Be On Any Rebug (Dex Firmware)
2.Install IDPSetv0.82 (Link> You must login or register to view this content.)
3.If You Run And It Freezes While Trying To Dump Eid_Root_Key, Or Making CEX & DEX Flashes And Fails
Close IDP And Open Up Filezilla, Go to: Dev_Hdd0 , TMP , And At The Very Bottom You Should See "CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN" ,Or "DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN".
4.Copy Them To Your USB
5.Open Up Rebug Tool Box, And Go To Dex And Cex And Swap Region And Then If Its Not CEX Already Swap Lv2 Kernal.
6.Enjoy Your CEX Back and Be Sure To KEEP THOSE FILES SAFE!

Credit: OhhVirusMods, HaleHacks, And Kryptus (For Part Of His TUT That Didnt Work For Me)

If You Like A Video Tuterial Ill Be More Than Happy To Make One.

The following user groaned OhhVirusMoDz for this awful post:

Ciri
02-21-2015, 03:49 AM #2
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by OhhVirusMoDz View Post
Hello, NGU this is my first post and i hope it helps you gets out:

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your ps3 while doing this. (Test By OhhVirusModz (Me) & HaleHacks)

1.Must Be On Any Rebug (Dex Firmware)
2.Install IDPSetv0.82 (Link> You must login or register to view this content.)
3.If You Run And It Freezes While Trying To Dump Eid_Root_Key, Or Making CEX & DEX Flashes And Fails
Close IDP And Open Up Filezilla, Go to: Dev_Hdd0 , TMP , And At The Very Bottom You Should See "CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN" ,Or "DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN".
4.Copy Them To Your USB
5.Open Up Rebug Tool Box, And Go To Dex And Cex And Swap Region And Then If Its Not CEX Already Swap Lv2 Kernal.
6.Enjoy Your CEX Back and Be Sure To KEEP THOSE FILES SAFE!

Credit: OhhVirusMods, HaleHacks, And Kryptus (For Part Of His TUT That Didnt Work For Me)

If You Like A Video Tuterial Ill Be More Than Happy To Make One.

Stop this bullshit
Can't you read there's like 40 threads wit same shit
02-21-2015, 04:02 AM #3
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Already Posted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo