Post: Stuck on Regero Downgrader? Wanna Downgrade habib ? Boot Problems ? (CEX Only)
02-22-2015, 10:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU I thougth i will make a tut because i've seen many struggle in these no DEX days To Start Off This only Works for CEX And for haters no im not doing this for rep or anything i'm doing this because i've seen many struggle . Might Be easier ways to do this but this is what i have tested sevral times myself and can personally confirm it's working thats what you gunna upload to forums right?

What This Tut Can Help you To Fix

Boot Isuess or what many will Call hdd brick meaning you have issues booting Your ps3 brings you a messange saying system software cannot run correctly this can be caused by you changing somthing in multi man (Lines.qrc / XMB text Etc Etc ) this will not save you if its an issue with Your flash dev. then you need an 3 flasher.many boot issues may need you to completly format Your hdd using a docking station . This can also help you if you're stuck on regero downgrader or wanting to downgrade

What You will Need

Regero 3.55 downgrader Link Below
Rebug 999 Downgrader Link Below
3.55 OFW Link Below
Toggle QA Link below
Habib 4.66 Or Any CFW Link Below

Tutorial

Step 1 : Install Regro Downgrader From XMB System Update/Update Via Storage media (If You're having boot issues then recovery menu then go to system update)

Step 2 : When finnished (If you were having boot issues now Your able to acsess xmb ) Toggle QA Flag With The QA Homebrew. Then install Rebug999 downgrader (This is where many plp get stuck rebug says data curropted or not letting you install) To Fix This issue install rebug toolbox then og all the way Right till you see Toggle qa flag then it should say enable hit on disable then hit on enable put Your console in recoery mode og to system update and then it will install )

Step 3. When Rebug is done then install go to system update update via Storage media then install3.55 ofw

Step 4 : When that is done install any cfw you want but for the sake of tutorial we will stick to Habib 4.66 again go to system update then update via stroage media then let that install

Step 5 : Finnished

DOWNLOADS

REGERO 3.55 Downgrader LINK : [url]https://*******/piBKu[/url] Link 2 : [url]https://*******/piBTB[/url]

Toggle QA Flag Due To rebug not wanting their files hotlinkt then go to their web site it's on the main page You must login or register to view this content.

Rebug 999 Downgrader You must login or register to view this content.

3.55 OFW You must login or register to view this content. (Not Confirmed It's hard to find so please check it says 3.55 When you press Update Via Storge Media)

HABIB 4.66 V101 You must login or register to view this content.

THANKS Still having issues Dead links or somthing elseinbox me or hit me up on skype GREENxRUN
Last edited by LostAndCramb ; 02-22-2015 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Wanna Dowgrade Habib? Stuck On Regero Downgrader Boot Issues?

The following user thanked LostAndCramb for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
02-23-2015, 01:42 AM #2
CustomHosting
Are you high?
How would you get off habib to go to any cfw you want? by getting off habib i mean downgrading back to 3.55 cex again, how would i get back there from habib,im more of a dex person so i know more dex then cex issues lol, thanks.
02-23-2015, 01:48 AM #3
custom im pretty sure if u wanna get off habib and idk if they have their own downgrader or not but i think you can just use the rebug 999 downgrader and then update to x.xx *rebug firmware* and convert to dex again Smile

The following user thanked Inspire. for this useful post:

CustomHosting
02-23-2015, 01:48 AM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by GREENxRUN View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU I thougth i will make a tut because i've seen many struggle in these no DEX days To Start Off This only Works for CEX And for haters no im not doing this for rep or anything i'm doing this because i've seen many struggle . Might Be easier ways to do this but this is what i have tested sevral times myself and can personally confirm it's working thats what you gunna upload to forums right?

What This Tut Can Help you To Fix

Boot Isuess or what many will Call hdd brick meaning you have issues booting Your ps3 brings you a messange saying system software cannot run correctly this can be caused by you changing somthing in multi man (Lines.qrc / XMB text Etc Etc ) this will not save you if its an issue with Your flash dev. then you need an 3 flasher.many boot issues may need you to completly format Your hdd using a docking station . This can also help you if you're stuck on regero downgrader or wanting to downgrade

What You will Need

Regero 3.55 downgrader Link Below
Rebug 999 Downgrader Link Below
3.55 OFW Link Below
Toggle QA Link below
Habib 4.66 Or Any CFW Link Below

Tutorial

Step 1 : Install Regro Downgrader From XMB System Update/Update Via Storage media (If You're having boot issues then recovery menu then go to system update)

Step 2 : When finnished (If you were having boot issues now Your able to acsess xmb ) Toggle QA Flag With The QA Homebrew. Then install Rebug999 downgrader (This is where many plp get stuck rebug says data curropted or not letting you install) To Fix This issue install rebug toolbox then og all the way Right till you see Toggle qa flag then it should say enable hit on disable then hit on enable put Your console in recoery mode og to system update and then it will install )

Step 3. When Rebug is done then install go to system update update via Storage media then install3.55 ofw

Step 4 : When that is done install any cfw you want but for the sake of tutorial we will stick to Habib 4.66 again go to system update then update via stroage media then let that install

Step 5 : Finnished

DOWNLOADS

REGERO 3.55 Downgrader LINK : [url]https://*******/piBKu[/url] Link 2 : [url]https://*******/piBTB[/url]

Toggle QA Flag Due To rebug not wanting their files hotlinkt then go to their web site it's on the main page You must login or register to view this content.

Rebug 999 Downgrader You must login or register to view this content.

3.55 OFW You must login or register to view this content. (Not Confirmed It's hard to find so please check it says 3.55 When you press Update Via Storge Media)

HABIB 4.66 V101 You must login or register to view this content.

THANKS Still having issues Dead links or somthing elseinbox me or hit me up on skype GREENxRUN

Step 2 is weird because if you are on rogero 3.55 downgrade firmware there is no need to install rebug 999 downgrade all you got to do is install qa and then install a 3.55 cfw such as rogeros 3.55 v3.7 cfw.
02-23-2015, 02:10 AM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Looks to me you were using some Adfly link to get cash eh? Closed.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

moekroeman

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo