02-24-2015, 05:03 PM #1
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the fix

1. Delete psnpatch (for others who have tried and it didnt work)
2. Reinstall psnpatch
3. Navigate to dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10018/USRDIR/ (Using multiman)
4. There is a file called something long the lines of "force cobra version" or something like that, delete that file, its a .txt file.
5. Start up psnpatch, now press select, now DISABLE/REMOVE webMAN, as webMAN is also spoofing to 4.66 yet the PS3 is going to 4.70 and is creating a Conflict.
6. Press Left on D-pad, then press Start, then X. PS3 will restart, webMAN is now gone (you can get it back)
7. Now go back into psnpatch and re-do the spoof, now it will work.

The following user thanked Tristan for this useful post:

PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA
02-24-2015, 09:20 PM #11
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xX View Post
I don't need to buy a console id as I said how do I change it, I didn't say I need it one. now do I use the regular 2.60 control console or the rev2 one?

if you have rev 2 installed on your ps3 then use rev2 if not use the normal one
02-24-2015, 09:26 PM #12
iDon
I’m too L33T
Ok, done, now stupid question. I can use psnptach and psn ninja to disable syscalls because itll only do it for 4.70 right? so psnpacth is only goot to use the spoof with the cobra tool box? meaning that you might still get banned going online without disabling syscalls. I never been banned cause I always use psn patch and psn ninja. so is there an alternative to disable syscalls?
02-24-2015, 10:05 PM #13
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xX View Post
Ok, done, now stupid question. I can use psnptach and psn ninja to disable syscalls because itll only do it for 4.70 right? so psnpacth is only goot to use the spoof with the cobra tool box? meaning that you might still get banned going online without disabling syscalls. I never been banned cause I always use psn patch and psn ninja. so is there an alternative to disable syscalls?

Dont worry it works for all
02-24-2015, 11:41 PM #14
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Some
Dont worry it works for all

now this was for the .33 one a new one just came out .40. can this be done with the new psnpatch?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo