Post: 4.65.2 D-REX REBUG 4.70 SPOOFER {100% working} And extra helpful info.
02-27-2015, 03:16 AM #1
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
4.65.2 D-REX REBUG 4.70 SPOOFER

First things first. Install pkg file.
Before opening the spoofer go to rebug tool box.
In rebug tool box, scroll to selector.
Go down to system mode.
Make sure it's on "Normal".
Exit it out of rebug tool box.
Now go into the spoofer and hit install.
Hit yes on all.
Don't interrupt it and let it do it's thing until it reboots.
Now once it's rebooted go back into rebug tool box and change in system mode "Normal" to "REBUG".
Exit out of rebug tool box and your system will restart again.
Now check and you will see your system is now spoofed to firmware 4.70
ENJOY!!

For another relieable and trustable made spoofer made by Evilnat go to this thread link You must login or register to view this content.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

HOW TO GET BACK ONLINE!!! After you spoof and get back on normal in rebug tool box and it says 4.70 in setting you will need to do these steps.
Go back in to rebug tool box.
Go to Utilities, than scroll down to change active PS3ID
Now hit cex. Hit okay and exit.
Now with your edited cfg on root of usb with your private idps psid edited in the cfg thats needed for psnpatch in right port.
Go into psnpatch hit square to change idps and psid and than circle to exit.
Now you can sign in.
If you don't do these steps you will get a error and not be able to sign in.
Also you can use another idps and psid changer if you perfer.
But these steps need done every time you boot your system on.
This is not a new way to do it.
Its been done like this for a while for rebug dex user's.
Hope this helps for the one's who have complained about not being able to sign in.

How to uninstall any spoof It's simple.
Simply disable spoof.
Than install the desired cfw once again and spoof no more.

CREDITS:
dJBr69
RaWSystems
Last edited by MODZ4FUN420 ; 03-01-2015 at 12:42 AM. Reason: added how to uninstall spoof

The following 8 users say thank you to MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

Buzzacoo, bvsxdmodz, Modz27, spydermonkee, Stunz, tygouvion123, xXRULAYXx, xXx-M83-xXx

The following 4 users groaned at MODZ4FUN420 for this awful post:

_HURT_, ItzSparkBoii, Esker, x00
02-28-2015, 12:48 AM #11
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Restrain View Post
Can we still use Cobra mode with this?

just enable it before spoof. i dont use cobra. but i dont see why not.
02-28-2015, 01:04 AM #12
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
You should also post a video as Proof Man and Showing That it really works and also doin all the steps in rebugtoolbox

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

_HURT_
02-28-2015, 01:09 AM #13
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
You should also post a video as Proof Man and Showing That it really works and also doin all the steps in rebugtoolbox

Thought about doing a video, but i suck at editing video's and don't want my private cid to be shown. Because after you spoof you do need psnpatch 4.66.40 to change cid and psid so you can sign in with no ban and error
02-28-2015, 01:15 AM #14
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite

But i am more than happy to help walk people through it through skype if they need any help.
02-28-2015, 01:25 AM #15
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
But i am more than happy to help walk people through it through skype if they need any help.

ok man it was just a sujestion Smile

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
02-28-2015, 01:29 AM #16
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
ok man it was just a sujestion Smile

more than willing to help people do it though.
02-28-2015, 01:35 AM #17
ExtremeChaos
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MODZ4FUN420 View Post
more than willing to help people do it though.

have you tested this to work on 4.65.2 d-rex without a ban? Sorry this is probably the repetitive questions you get but i just wanna make sure because if i do this and it works getting online then i get banned then i'm fucked if you know what i mean....Money is hard to come by now a days so i just wanna be 1000% certain, Again sorry for the repetitive question. :p
02-28-2015, 02:05 AM #18
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ExtremeChaos View Post
have you tested this to work on 4.65.2 d-rex without a ban? Sorry this is probably the repetitive questions you get but i just wanna make sure because if i do this and it works getting online then i get banned then i'm fucked if you know what i mean....Money is hard to come by now a days so i just wanna be 1000% certain, Again sorry for the repetitive question. :p

First off, don't be sorry for any question you have. The first time i used a spoof on dex was on rebug 4.21.2 or 4.31.2 or some thing like that. Did not know like many of you newer cfw user's that it flags the console for firmware change and or modding it. So any time a spoof is used you should be prepared if it's the first time to have a private CID and matching PSID that you can use with psnpatch 4.66.40. I have been console banned for 2 years or so. So i spoof before changing my CID and PSID to protect them and once spoofed you go into rebug tool box first and than to utilities than to change active ps3id to cex than to psnpatch 4.66.40 and change cid and psid every time you turn on your console. But it's worth it. Other wise if you don't wanna spoof you will have to wait for newer firmware. And if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
02-28-2015, 02:29 AM #19
_HURT_
Little One
4.65.2 D-REX Rebug = Followed instructions and = = = = SOFT BRICK GENTLEMEN!!!!!!! NOT A PROPER FIX!!!!!!!!! Smile TESTED BY ME : Signed: HURT

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo