Post: [News] HOMEBREW APPS FOR UPCOMING REBUG CFW REX & D-REX 4.70
03-24-2015, 07:42 PM #1
SonyBlack
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Developer Joonie dropped by with some exciting news. The much anticipated Rebug 4.70 custom firmwares are nearing release, that being REX and D-REX. Joonie decided it was time to release a few homebrews that have been updated for them. In this release you get a updated IRISMAN, yes IRISMAN!! And with it a updated payload of firmware 4.70, MAMBA support and updated controller payload. Other homebrew apps included are PRX Loader 1.10 and EID Root Key Dumper 1.00. So be sure to read up and keep an eye right here for when the custom firmwares gets released.

You must login or register to view this content.

IRISMAN 3.46:
-Updated Payload for 4.70 CEX-
-4.70 DEX support including MAMBA-
-Fixed fan controller payload,-
--[however, it still has old audio glitching bug when using payload mode since the official IRIS, I personally recommend webMAN instead]--
-Korean language support-
-Fixed auto button swap, all previous IRISMAN used to execute read_settings() before read_from_registry();, which explains why it was not working properly without changing ini file, now it properly detects region setting from registry, and apply that "buttonAssign" setting to IRIS without changing setting.ini, this should make all Asian users happier Thanks again @aldostools for tips-

PRX Loader 1.10:
-4.70 DEX supported-

EID Root Key Dumper 1.00 (for 4.70 DEX):
-4.70 DEX supported, this was intended for upcoming REBUG REX 4.70
-Future TOOLBOX version 2.02.04 will support dumping eid root key on both side of kernels, [4.70 CEX / 4.70 DEX]-

Downloads:

Source
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 03-24-2015 at 07:51 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, g9g__BASHA__g9g, klambo, Mr.Alfredo, Psycedelic, Reyz, Saint Goofy, Script Kiddie, Snoop, TheyCallMeFox, zKillShxt
03-27-2015, 08:08 PM #20
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Oh yea my bad i forgot about that lol i take back what i said :p but i still like ita Cool Troll

sure ita is not bad but they work on my eyes not really clean since 4.21 dex.. they have problems to fix new plugins and sprx files..
03-27-2015, 09:46 PM #21
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Be nice to use this once it gets passed the beta.
03-29-2015, 11:22 AM #22
Gurvier_Singh
Bounty hunter
When is the release date?
03-29-2015, 12:56 PM #23
YessCool Man (aka Tustin) been waiting on this new cfw.
03-29-2015, 06:10 PM #24
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
I will be happy to see REBUG on 4.70 in the future i think it will be a treat for all of us. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo