03-24-2015, 09:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, I think Sony is changing something atm!! Well Yesturday I played like always no problem at all.. today I want to play gta on my jb try to sign in then it pups up: This account has been banned or temporarily suspended. I though ok i gonna use another account.. i could log in.. my ps3 freezed i tried to log in again than it puped up: acces to sony ent. from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended...Well the chance that i get banned is like zero.. cuz' if i am going to log in i always use psn ninja and psn patch 2.45 disable my cfw sooo why did they ban me? I think they know a way if someone is logged in with a spoofer.. but let me know whats going on or what you think.. :madsal:
03-24-2015, 09:38 PM #11
Haley
docters & repco
If you use a CFW you're gonna get banned end of story lmao
03-24-2015, 09:39 PM #12
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by datHostin View Post
Hey Guys, I think Sony is changing something atm!! Well Yesturday I played like always no problem at all.. today I want to play gta on my jb try to sign in then it pups up: This account has been banned or temporarily suspended. I though ok i gonna use another account.. i could log in.. my ps3 freezed i tried to log in again than it puped up: acces to sony ent. from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended...Well the chance that i get banned is like zero.. cuz' if i am going to log in i always use psn ninja and psn patch 2.45 disable my cfw sooo why did they ban me? I think they know a way if someone is logged in with a spoofer.. but let me know whats going on or what you think.. :madsal:

PSN is not a given right you been banned due to breaking the terms of the network and being found.
No major changes to the network just your time is up.

Closed

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Jgood

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo