05-20-2015, 03:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey just letting NGU PS3 comunity know that there is a Ban wave going on mainly console bans
Last edited by RitzyRebug ; 05-20-2015 at 03:20 AM.

The following user thanked RitzyRebug for this useful post:

05-20-2015, 09:46 AM #20
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Im beginning to think that there never is a ban wave. Reason being is I missed the last 7 or so ban waves and that's all I do on my PS3 is play modded games. When I play legit I play the PS4. Sometimes I even leave my PS3 on while hosting Zombieland on BO2 and wake up n there's still the lobby going.

This is true man. I've only been console banned on my CFW once. When these so "Banwave(s)" are happening.
05-20-2015, 10:04 AM #21
Trippy_Driddy
Vault dweller
best way to make the odds of you getting banned more slimmer is by going into network settings and disable your internet connection to your ps3 while going into homebrews to setup before starting to play, then after you done setting up your homebrews and ready to play turn internet connection back on then start up game and so on Winky Winky

The following user thanked Trippy_Driddy for this useful post:

DiFool
05-20-2015, 10:21 AM #22
Anon777
Little One
got 2 of my accounts banned this afternoon not cid Enzo
05-20-2015, 10:48 AM #23
It all depends on what games you are playing plus this "ban wave" will go on for a while as Sony are testing and fixing PS Now.
05-20-2015, 11:17 AM #24
DiFool
Little One
Originally posted by Coffee
It all depends on what games you are playing plus this "ban wave" will go on for a while as Sony are testing and fixing PS Now.

Do you have a link to an article/post with more info?
I never play online, only update trophies or get saves from the cloud after using PSNinja/Sen Enabler (Full disable CFW) & my router blocked some Sony IP's...
Is my risk equal to online gaming with CFW?

thx in advance.
05-20-2015, 11:21 AM #25
Originally posted by DiFool View Post
Do you have a link to an article/post with more info?
I never play online, only update trophies or get saves from the cloud after using PSNinja/Sen Enabler (Full disable CFW) & my router blocked some Sony IP's...
Is my risk equal to online gaming with CFW?

thx in advance.

I dont think there is an article but it is common sense to think there is a ban wave (hence why i quoted it) because sony are fixing and testing PS Now as its in closed beta.

You should be fine honestly

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

DiFool
05-20-2015, 05:02 PM #26
HeroWin
Java Developer
yeah i got banned as well XD damn
05-20-2015, 05:08 PM #27
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Driddy View Post
best way to make the odds of you getting banned more slimmer is by going into network settings and disable your internet connection to your ps3 while going into homebrews to setup before starting to play, then after you done setting up your homebrews and ready to play turn internet connection back on then start up game and so on Winky Winky

I do the same thing, I disable before I turn off the PS3 and enable after I use PSNPatch to spoof my ID's and rdy to go online.
05-20-2015, 05:36 PM #28
Yep 2 cid got ban yesterday and i use webman so ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo