Post: To All of The OFW Users - Why You Should NOT be Using The Backup Mod Menu Trick!!
07-05-2015, 04:14 AM #1
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so I have seen like almost everyone of my customers ask me "Dude, I found out how to get a mod menu without a jailbreak, screw u.", and this really made me put some thought into why you shouldn't do this. OK, let's get started.

1. You have like pretty much no method of getting a new CID.
So what I mean by this is that, you have to be jailbroken to change your CID, and a full system backup would take a long time, and you can't replace any files(im about 99.999% sure) and even if there was good luck getting someone to show you how or to sell you a CID. I know I wouldn't give a CID to an OFW user.

2. When updates come out, it get's patched.
So basically OFW users will probably be all like "OMG why isn't it working?" and come complaining to the OFW users. And you OFW users probably don't even know about what an online bypass is. 99.9% you just went on YouTube and searched, "how to get a mod menu without a jailbreak".

3. There is NOBODY on here (except for the odd goody two shoes) who will ever want to help you with your issue, because you couldn't even have the decency to put out for an E3 flasher, or the odd guy on Craigslist who is willing to do it for you for like 50 bucks or something, but instead, you choose the worst possible option, by OFW modding, and 99.9% of the people who upload these videos on YouTube on how to do this don't even know how to fix your issues for you. They will go all Apple Phone Support on you and ask you if you "turned it off and on".

4. You are most likely to get banned faster than the CFW modders.
The reason behind this is you are probably going to gloat, and show off. Nobody likes a 9 year old kid screaming with a voice higher than Wiz Khalifa saying "I HAVE MODS AND YOU DON'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA". And if you don't do that, you're most likely to do something even more stupid.

5. FOR THE LITTLE KIDS (8-13) --- I bet you Bill Gates daughters college fund that your mom and dad aren't going to buy you a new console or CID.
Like really though, your parents will probably end up saying "next time don't cheat.", or, "Don't cry, I'll get you a Wii, that pretty cheap and they have age appropriate games!", not "Sure! I will buy you a new gaming console worth 200$+, because you did something stupid with your old one."

6.You are probably going to do this on your main account, which will get banned faster then Sanic
In a perfect world, the OFW modders would not be stupid with what they have and use new accounts, and eventually down the line, get a jailbroken console, but no. That won't happen you will just whine on about how you got banned when you were at 3rd prestige in BO2.

7. And Last but not least, You Can't get a DEX console without the dumps. And you aren't getting the dumps.\
Sorry guys but its the truth.
Oh and if you don't know what DEX is, it's the best thing ever.

Anyways, This is the end of why you should NOT OFW mod.
Thanks for reading,
Niki201

The following 34 users say thank you to niki201 for this useful post:

Raiden, /SneakerStreet/, ADAM-, bench2012, Crazy_Ace3214, Dro, ERIKHUMBLE_, Gryphus, Geraxy, GreenManOSteele, GTA MoDz, Tears, Ice1976, iGreaT xX, Lukas_01, martinwake.ml, MOD-RuLeZ, NestiAl, NIO77, illusional, Ozias, PinKPanther1020, Psycedelic, AFG, Rebuged, Teken, Vondy Supreme, wtf33, x_com, xDannny, xPurpBoyyx, zhuk86

The following 3 users groaned at niki201 for this awful post:

AutoModder, ceazar3o6, Midnight
07-22-2015, 11:18 AM #47
I don't see what the problem is if your on cfw or ofw playing with menu,s who cares we are all having fun ps3 wil be dead by end of 2016 fact make most of it

The following user thanked Moreuseinatool for this useful post:

StonedGazers
07-24-2015, 03:30 AM #48
Im OFW i have a modded comment and mw2 mod menu 1.11. So what risk of me getting banned...

0.72%

I live in the Bahamas and it's gonna be hard to be banned bro.
07-24-2015, 05:20 AM #49
Code
Banned
Originally posted by supermanjet2 View Post
Im OFW i have a modded comment and mw2 mod menu 1.11. So what risk of me getting banned...

0.72%

I live in the Bahamas and it's gonna be hard to be banned bro.

What does your location have to do with your ban risk wat
07-25-2015, 02:55 AM #50
HeroWin
Java Developer
Love the parents reference. Hahahahaha
08-01-2015, 03:28 PM #51
DiamondK1dD
Pokemon Trainer
Modding on gta is againsed the rules. you mod on gta and you gen banned. Then you get a mod tally from sony. If you get 2 mod tallys from gta you get either a account ban or console ban from sony.
10-15-2015, 04:16 PM #52
What a waste of time and a thread good job bro
10-15-2015, 05:55 PM #53
this is a post.
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 10-15-2015 at 11:07 PM.
10-17-2015, 10:56 PM #54
Loved the post Smile
10-21-2015, 05:55 PM #55
iTzFlash
I am error
i am going to go n youtube and search banned ofw console and filter it for this week and see if anything happens so i can laugh at them xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo