Post: [Release] Rebug 4.76.1 | Released | 11th September 2015
08-24-2015, 01:58 PM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rebug D-REX/REX 4.76.1

I am in no way to be credited for any of the work that was put into this, I am simply a 'user' of the Rebug firmware. I am simply spreading the word that a new update has come out today, as I noticed that no one has yet to post regarding this update. All the credit for this goes to the Rebug team. This can be removed upon request if the developers wish to create their own thread.

Features

• Dual LV2 Kernels CEX/DEX
  • All retail and debug functions available in CEX mode
  • ProDG Connectivity in DEX mode
  • QA Token compatibility
  • Cobra 7.1
  • 1.42.04 MOD REBUG EDITION
  • Fake Save Data Owner

There are a lot more and can be seen on the downloads page (below)

Official Link

Downloads (4.76)
4.76.1 You must login or register to view this content. (Not recommended)

Downloads (4.75)
4.75.1 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
4.75.2 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
4.75.3 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Optional

No virus scan is required.
Last edited by Scouse Power ; 09-27-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Scouse Power for this useful post:

1291-_-MoDz, Armyspy, bAdReQuEsT, Bichote, brigate1900, DEATH_ModZ, EternalHabit, FallofReach, FatalError2005, FreeakHead, G-NeR, H4x0rHD, Callumeleyy, ImPiffHD, OfficialJesseP, Mui_G, NickBeHaxing, John, P$ycho, Saint Goofy, sandro oliveira, Xx_GANG_xX, Xx-GIPPI-xX
08-27-2015, 07:08 PM #38
Originally posted by sizz0e View Post
I've tried. And being since I'm on 4.75.1 as soon as I click on it it gives "Error Firmware not compatible". Thats what I was using on rebug 4.70.

Edit- I use webman mod to spoof PSID and IDPS. Too bad it doesn't do mac addresses being its on the Lv2 kernal setting on sen enabler.

You Can Spoof CID Via Ps3mapi Tab On Webman..Also You Can Change Your Mac Address By Enabling LV1 Manager Access In Rebug Toolbox An Running Chaos Air Bringer :p

Also Below Is A Webman Setup Vid.Please Remember Webman Also Can Spoof Ofw mode An Clean History By Pressing R2+ Triangle At Anytime..When Doin So Your Lv2 Will Say Cex As Spoofing OFW Mode Disables The CFW Syscalls

EDIT- Just Realized You Said What I Posted XD Sorry Just Woke Up LMAO
Last edited by TheRichSlut ; 08-27-2015 at 07:13 PM.

The following user thanked TheRichSlut for this useful post:

sizz0e
08-27-2015, 10:00 PM #39
sizz0e
Haxor!
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
You Can Spoof CID Via Ps3mapi Tab On Webman..Also You Can Change Your Mac Address By Enabling LV1 Manager Access In Rebug Toolbox An Running Chaos Air Bringer :p

Also Below Is A Webman Setup Vid.Please Remember Webman Also Can Spoof Ofw mode An Clean History By Pressing R2+ Triangle At Anytime..When Doin So Your Lv2 Will Say Cex As Spoofing OFW Mode Disables The CFW Syscalls

EDIT- Just Realized You Said What I Posted XD Sorry Just Woke Up LMAO

Lol! Well good morning! I figured it out, as it only took me about 3 hours of reading and fiddling. I ended up going back to CEX and then 3.55 and then again to Rebug 3.41.3. Then running Chaos Air Bringer. And then back up to Rebug rex to d-rex. And found Sen Enabler on a site that was the same version I had, but re-installed it anyways, for hope. And then, just seeing if Sen Enabler would work on Rebug D-rex 4.75.1 and the shit worked. I looked at my console and my computer and was like you mother fuckers! Anyways. I got my Mac permanently changed now and back on D-rex. I'm still learning stuff about that toolbox tho. Some shit in there is very useful! Thank you guys for your help and all that you do for igits like me.

The following user thanked sizz0e for this useful post:

TheRichSlut
08-29-2015, 04:30 AM #40
Was excited when i saw this and got ps3ita 4.65 (On Dex) ready for update. Did the update everything came back up seemed to be good. Got the toolbox installed and then went to load up my game in the usual manner. webbman , disable calls, psninja and sign in and go. I now end up with the error 8002A224. Not sure if rebug settings or what? kinda lost, never had a ban or anything and would love to keep it that way. Cant seem to read anything involving this yet that works, so please any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you again guys.

--EDIT
ok so in Rebug toolbox changed idps to Cex on far right menu on bottom and boom im online. & destiny is working without boar error!!! Thankyou everyone. Appreciate all the knowledge shared
Last edited by FatalError2005 ; 08-29-2015 at 04:50 AM.
08-29-2015, 05:13 AM #41
Kronos
Former Staff
Be warned ccapi does not work on 4.75 dex. Only cex
08-29-2015, 05:25 AM #42
Originally posted by Maknaddyfly View Post
Be warned ccapi does not work on 4.75 dex. Only cex

why u warn???
u can use target manager and webman for boot idps same like ccapi Smile
08-29-2015, 03:49 PM #43
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
why u warn???
u can use target manager and webman for boot idps same like ccapi Smile

Not all tools support tmapiSmile but yeah I see your point.

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

08-29-2015, 04:25 PM #44
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post
Not all tools support tmapiSmile but yeah I see your point.

But the best Support tmapi Smile and can use sprx, so no point why not update, i already have update and spoof id with webman, works great Smile

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

Scouse Power
08-29-2015, 04:54 PM #45
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
But the best Support tmapi Smile and can use sprx, so no point why not update, i already have update and spoof id with webman, works great Smile

I agree with you, I am on 4.75.1 d-rexWinky Winky

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

08-29-2015, 10:27 PM #46
They added the old PlayStation Store back, but all the content displayed throughout it is from 2012. Newer stuff can be searched up though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo