Resource [Android] WebAnd - (WebMan Mod For Android) [IOS PENDING] - Page 15 - NextGenUpdate
THREAD: [Android] WebAnd - (WebMan Mod For Android) [IOS PENDING]
  1. 09-05-2015, 10:02 PM
    #1
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    443
    Posts
    12,150
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    WebAnd is a android tool I created for the purpose of managing your ps3 on your mobile device. This tool is intended to work with and only with WebMan, so make sure you have WebMan Enabled and that you are on the same network as your PS3. This android app will also automatically look for your PS3 and connect to it !
    This tool does not need a MITM.

    Android:
    Spoiler:

    Availiable In:
    Polskie
    русский
    Español
    Français
    Deutsche
    Italiano


    Make a video (PS3 & Android)? If you want, i'll just display it here.
    Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Virus Total: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    WebAnd In action:



    Android-Only Video: (OLD)



    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

    You must register to view this content.

    Spoiler:

    You must register to view this content.

    Spoiler:

    You must register to view this content.

    Spoiler:

    You must register to view this content.

    Spoiler:

    You must register to view this content.


    Download:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    iPhone
    Spoiler:

    IOS is pending. most likely it will be only for jailbroken devices. I have alot to learn with IOS so the design may look a little shitty a first. expect the beta preview around early-mid october.



    Android Open Source
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Mr Smithy x; 12-19-2015 at 01:49 PM.

  2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Mr Smithy x For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 10-22-2016, 04:33 PM
    FoxCunning's Avatar
    FoxCunning
    Bounty hunter
    FoxCunning's Avatar
    FoxCunning
    Bounty hunter
    150
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    Oct 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Awesome! Very awesome!
  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 11-02-2016, 07:34 AM
    21
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    nice work dude
  6. 01-09-2017, 06:38 PM
    34
    Posts
    630
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Yo im an iOS developer if you want some help with iOS im down to try this!
  7. 01-09-2017, 08:41 PM
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    443
    Posts
    12,150
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xFatalCoder View Post
    Yo im an iOS developer if you want some help with iOS im down to try this!
    sure add me on skype, dudek13l
  8. 01-10-2017, 08:41 AM
    2
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello @Mr Smithy x, I am Italian and although I understand English well enough written, I have to write to you I entrust to google translate, so I apologize if it is an English right and I hope that we understand each other properly!
    While surfing the web, I came across WebAnd, my compliments for the work done so far! I appreciated the testing it a lot even if I have to tell you that the Italian language supported is really unfair !! Given the open source project, I realized immediately a faithful and accurate translation in the Italian language so you can improve your creation! Where can I send thee?!?
    For any other translations are available to you, just inform me about what I have to correct.

    Edit: I often use the smartphone's connection to go online on the ps3, and I noticed that WebAnd does not find the ps3 when used with the hotspot, you may solve this link in a future update?
  9. 01-10-2017, 01:25 PM
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    Mr Smithy x's Avatar
    Mr Smithy x
    Former Staff
    443
    Posts
    12,150
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Salamandra7 View Post
    Hello @Mr Smithy x, I am Italian and although I understand English well enough written, I have to write to you I entrust to google translate, so I apologize if it is an English right and I hope that we understand each other properly!
    While surfing the web, I came across WebAnd, my compliments for the work done so far! I appreciated the testing it a lot even if I have to tell you that the Italian language supported is really unfair !! Given the open source project, I realized immediately a faithful and accurate translation in the Italian language so you can improve your creation! Where can I send thee?!?
    For any other translations are available to you, just inform me about what I have to correct.

    Edit: I often use the smartphone's connection to go online on the ps3, and I noticed that WebAnd does not find the ps3 when used with the hotspot, you may solve this link in a future update?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    take a look at values/strings.xml (English) and values-it/strings.xml (Italian)
  10. 01-13-2017, 11:30 AM
    CGQuinn's Avatar
    CGQuinn
    Do a barrel roll!
    CGQuinn's Avatar
    CGQuinn
    Do a barrel roll!
    121
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    Dec 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    ah seems helpful...
  11. 01-19-2017, 05:38 PM
    2
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr Smithy x View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    take a look at values/strings.xml (English) and values-it/strings.xml (Italian)
    I made the corrections on github!
    by a careful, looking forward to update of weband
  12. 01-23-2017, 04:16 AM
    MoJagot's Avatar
    MoJagot
    Gobble
    MoJagot's Avatar
    MoJagot
    Gobble
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Hi I'm on rebug 4.81.2 and I'm using webMAN mod 1.45.10
    Is this supported? The App can't retrieve the ps3 details as well as covers for the ps3 games.

    Any ideas on what I can do?
    Thanks
    Last edited by MoJagot; 01-23-2017 at 06:48 AM.

  13. 01-23-2017, 05:32 PM
    GrimDoe's Avatar
    GrimDoe
    Keeper
    GrimDoe's Avatar
    GrimDoe
    Keeper
    18
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jun 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Great App Bro
    This is brilliant
    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •