Post: Jailbreaking cid extracting led light modifactations
12-21-2015, 08:01 PM #1
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK So iv decided i am going to do somthing other than just modding im going to jailbreak , Do some LED light mods and extract some cids off some old dead motherboards ......Im new at all of this so my tutorial headers are just really mmmm well anyways i thought id just do my youtube shit and learn some new stuff ...and will update with problems i encounter and just generally mention here and there where im upto ...
01-05-2016, 01:51 PM #11
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Pandora View Post
Yeah I was being honest, I genuinely dont browse the PS3 forums so I dont know what goes where just yet but I was close because I moved it there first, well thanks for the correction haha, moved to cheats and customization.

I've never seen that part of the forum before, the place it was originally moved to first: PS3 Game Cheats and Mods ResistTheSun It doesn't appear on the forum at all for me when I hit the PS3 section, look below for pictures...

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, in the: PS3 Game Cheats and Mods... there is hell of a lot of threads there, more than any other place on the forum.
Last edited by Helping-Hand ; 01-05-2016 at 01:53 PM.
01-05-2016, 01:54 PM #12
Originally posted by Hand View Post
I've never seen that part of the forum before, the place it was originally moved to first: PS3 Game Cheats and Mods ResistTheSun It doesn't appear on the forum at all for me when I hit the PS3 section, look below for pictures...

Also, in the: PS3 Game Cheats and Mods... there is hell of a lot of threads there, more than any other place on the forum.

it's a weird forum... stop making me feel stupid Sal you'll give the admins a decent laugh at least

The following user thanked DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

Helping-Hand
01-11-2016, 05:51 AM #13
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
Just thought id put up 1 of my finished products Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo