01-27-2016, 12:22 AM #1
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to prevent console/account bans from sony
Note: No method will 100% keep you from getting banned on a cfw PS3. This will only decrease the chances of getting banned/extend the time before you get banned.

Use webMAN (You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.)
Method I use:

1. Start up your ps3.
  2. Hold Triangle + R2 (Disable CFW syscalls and delete history) while in xmb (even while in game) until the message pops up.
  3. Sign in.

Other things you should generally know:

1. Never run a homebrew program while online.
  2. Always use anti-ban mods/eboots while playing games online.
  3. If you sign out after you have been online and then run homebrew you should NOT sign back in; restart your PS3.

I haven't been console banned in almost a year (since before I used this method).

More info on webMAN:

• Usually I load my games through the webMAN Games folder located on xmb before I press Triangle+R2 just to give my PS3 time to load up CCAPI all the way (cuz sometimes I rush to turn on my PS3). Just a habit.
  • It does not matter when you load your game through the webMAN Games folder. You can even load a game while signed in online and still not get banned.
  • Webman has a built in FTP server that runs in the background so you can use it while online. Just go to network settings to find your PS3's IP and connect to that through filezilla.

Cheers! -pro
Last edited by gopro_2027 ; 01-28-2016 at 12:55 PM.

The following user thanked gopro_2027 for this useful post:

GTA MoDz

The following user groaned gopro_2027 for this awful post:

qamartheone
01-27-2016, 06:01 PM #11
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Runningman420uk View Post
it would be great if sum one could make psn patch disable cfw and enable cfw instead of keep restarting ps3 each game we change a game also a button combination to activate or deactivate psn patch instead of keep goin on the package ,just an idea

that is what webman is for ^_^

The following user thanked gopro_2027 for this useful post:

runningman420
01-27-2016, 07:24 PM #12
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by pro View Post
that is what webman is for ^_^

i love multiman bro mayb ile try web man in future Smile nice thread bro
01-28-2016, 03:10 AM #13
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
lol here is a way to no get banned from PSN, don't go on it.
01-28-2016, 03:40 AM #14
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Forget pressing the buttons ,u can just activate that option in webman setup and never have to press the buttons webman will do it automatic ,thats how i have it setup.

This method u mention is more like how not to get ban right away before u sign into psn.

Because theres alot of factors that can get u banned account banned or system console ban.but theres too much to mention

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

gopro_2027
01-28-2016, 12:45 PM #15
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Forget pressing the buttons ,u can just activate that option in webman setup and never have to press the buttons webman will do it automatic ,thats how i have it setup.

This method u mention is more like how not to get ban right away before u sign into psn.

Because theres alot of factors that can get u banned account banned or system console ban.but theres too much to mention

i guess i konda forgot that new people dont know about all of the little things like using anti ban mods for games and not using homebrew while online snd such. I just wanted to keep it short but i should probably add some more info since this thread is targeted for new modders Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo