01-30-2016, 01:59 AM #1
Ethakr
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU

I'm sharing this little tutorial to help some of you with being scared of getting their cids taken away

keep on reading and show the love

As you may know there are many RTM tools that could steal your Console ID that would get released to the public and then eventually get banned. This easy tutorial will ONLY use Windows Firewall (Will not work on mac). RTM tool will still work the same after tutorial.

What you will need

Windows computer
RTM tool that you commonly use

Instructions

Click on your Start Menu and type Windows Firewall with Advanced Security,
if you don't have Windows Firewall with Advanced Security as an option, choose Windows Firewall & then click on advance settings ( left side ).

Next: Click on Outbound Rules (left side), then click on new rule(right side)

Then: Have Programmed Highlighted & click Next.
Have this program path highlighted then click browse & find your RTM tool, Find the exe file of your tool. Now Click Next.

Finally: Have Block the connection highlighted then click on next. Now Have all 3, Domain, Public, & Private Highlighted & click then next. Name it whatever you want, & Click on finish.

End Results!

DONE! Once you finally have completed all the steps above , you can now Close the Application and thenopen the RTM tool and you wont have to worry about your CID being robbed ever again!
Last edited by Kam ; 01-30-2016 at 02:28 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Ethakr for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Fatpabs, sleekshow, user_714

The following user groaned Ethakr for this awful post:

qamartheone
02-01-2016, 12:14 PM #11
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
This has been posted somewhere else a long time in talking a year back. Been using this method ever since. No ban. First time someone stole cid via dodgy tool. But now i can still use dodgy tool no problem with this method also you could add to open the tool in sand box.to avoid you being infected

Indeed or just have yourself a nice and powerful antivirus that will prevent any sort of malware, thanks for the reply
02-02-2016, 07:02 PM #12
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Nope, I had got another PS3 after that cause it got YLOD. Maybe send me your debug settings?

Release check mode > Development mode
Boot mode > System software mode
Network settings for debug > Dual settings

This has been posted somewhere else a long time in talking a year back. Been using this method ever since. No ban. First time someone stole cid via dodgy tool. But now i can still use dodgy tool no problem with this method also you could add to open the tool in sand box.to avoid you being infected

Explain this sand box part if you don't mind and how you add it.
02-02-2016, 07:40 PM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post

I mean all your debug settings.
02-02-2016, 08:50 PM #14
sleekshow
I defeated!
Sandboxie is an application you can install on your ps3

Sandboxie > sandboxie uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system preventing unwanted changes from happening to your personal data, programs and applications that rest safely on your hard drive.

Link to download You must login or register to view this content.

Once you installed it. Any rtm exe application you open you have to choice of running it in sandboxie

The following user thanked sleekshow for this useful post:

Fatpabs
02-02-2016, 08:50 PM #15
sleekshow
I defeated!
Sandboxie is an application you can install on your ps3

Sandboxie > sandboxie uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system preventing unwanted changes from happening to your personal data, programs and applications that rest safely on your hard drive.

Link to download You must login or register to view this content.

Once you installed it. Any rtm exe application you open you have to choice of running it in sandboxie

Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post

Pleaae see my above message
02-02-2016, 08:51 PM #16
sleekshow
I defeated!
Sorry meant pc not ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo