01-31-2016, 10:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU!

After way too much time spent googling, downloading and fixing. I FINALLY got the SMT's Garden warfare tool working!

The SMT (Spanish modding team) site is completely broken so you can't download their RTM tools, but one member of the team uploaded the rtm tool to mega,BUT the tool wouldn't launch or work.

So after a while of fiddling with the files I FINALLY got it to work! And now you can give yourself $50 000 000 on Plants Vs Zombies.

The only problem is that the tool is in Spanish but I will release a tutorial on how to use it asap.

Due to me going away for a while I wont be able to upload the file but as soon as I'm back I will upload it. Which will be about 2 days. Sorry.

So follow this forum to stay up to date with the files!

Awesome faceownload~
•virus scan~
Last edited by Thatalbinofrog ; 01-31-2016 at 10:58 AM.

The following user thanked Thatalbinofrog for this useful post:

CCH666
01-31-2016, 01:17 PM #2
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Dude wtf?
01-31-2016, 01:43 PM #3
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
you forgot to put links lol
01-31-2016, 02:26 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Thatalbinofrog View Post
Hi NGU!

After way too much time spent googling, downloading and fixing. I FINALLY got the SMT's Garden warfare tool working!

The SMT (Spanish modding team) site is completely broken so you can't download their RTM tools, but one member of the team uploaded the rtm tool to mega,BUT the tool wouldn't launch or work.

So after a while of fiddling with the files I FINALLY got it to work! And now you can give yourself $50 000 000 on Plants Vs Zombies.

The only problem is that the tool is in Spanish but I will release a tutorial on how to use it asap.

Due to me going away for a while I wont be able to upload the file but as soon as I'm back I will upload it. Which will be about 2 days. Sorry.

So follow this forum to stay up to date with the files!

Awesome faceownload~
•virus scan~

Please update the thread with the download and virus scan.

Thread closed for the time being.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo