1. 02-24-2016, 01:04 PM
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    To be honest, I used Multiman more to load my games and such. PSNPatch does me just fine. I've used it for around 2 months and never got banned. Then I got banned But it did help...
    Was it an account ban or console ban. I was also banned after using PSNPatch, i had been playing online on cfw for 2 years then when i used psnpatch for a few weeks i got banned instantly. PSNPatch is lacks newer algorithms to mask the cfw, whereas SEN Enabler has a larger community and more power behind it constantly updating with each ofw update.
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 02-24-2016, 06:14 PM
    DH63
    Bounty hunter
    DH63
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm currently at work and don't have much leisure time. I'll write up a tutorial on the many ways to hide your custom firmware activity.
  4. 02-24-2016, 11:32 PM
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by dahacka666 View Post
    Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm currently at work and don't have much leisure time. I'll write up a tutorial on the many ways to hide your custom firmware activity.
    Good, thank you.
  5. 02-26-2016, 02:43 AM
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Klots View Post
    Thank you for replying.
    Just to confirm, loading a game through webman automatically deletes the history files also at startup right?
    And do you unload webman at any point? How long have you been using this method on dex?
    Would you use psn patch before or after being done with webman settings and configuration?
    if u are on one of the newest rebug firmwares i would use webman as u can load games very easily from XMB which saves u from having to go onto multiman and stuff
  6. 02-26-2016, 02:50 AM
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by _Kronos_ View Post
    if u are on one of the newest rebug firmwares i would use webman as u can load games very easily from XMB which saves u from having to go onto multiman and stuff
    I have been told that using webman is a risk, as the syscalls are not fully patched with webman and the settings and options cant be fully hidden or removed. Which is why CEX is safer, SEN Enabler corrupts 4.78 cfw on DEX therefore earlier cfw versions may/ or may not be compatible.
    SEN Enabler is the safest method, which only seems to be working efficiently with good results on CEX rather than DEX.
    It is always best without a doubt to disable/mask all options and features of CFW temporarily (e.g. SEN Enabler) to decrease chances of ban. Sony PSN can easily scan your xmb menu for any insects.
  7. 02-26-2016, 04:48 AM
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    Kronos
    Content Manager
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Klots View Post
    I have been told that using webman is a risk, as the syscalls are not fully patched with webman and the settings and options cant be fully hidden or removed. Which is why CEX is safer, SEN Enabler corrupts 4.78 cfw on DEX therefore earlier cfw versions may/ or may not be compatible.
    SEN Enabler is the safest method, which only seems to be working efficiently with good results on CEX rather than DEX.
    It is always best without a doubt to disable/mask all options and features of CFW temporarily (e.g. SEN Enabler) to decrease chances of ban. Sony PSN can easily scan your xmb menu for any insects.
    tbh it all depends on luck, i went 8 months without ban no spoofing and 3 people on my cid, it really all depends on luck tbh, cos then one time i was spoofing and stuff and i got banned within a few months so yeah, but u could always load game with webman then run SEN enabler andd spoof or whatever
  8. 02-26-2016, 12:44 PM
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    Klots
    COD Recovery
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by _Kronos_ View Post
    tbh it all depends on luck, i went 8 months without ban no spoofing and 3 people on my cid, it really all depends on luck tbh, cos then one time i was spoofing and stuff and i got banned within a few months so yeah, but u could always load game with webman then run SEN enabler andd spoof or whatever
    Okay. SEN Enabler is defective, it corrupts the cfw (but can be reinstalled) when using with Webman on DEX. If you want to test this out, would be helpful.
  9. 03-13-2016, 10:04 AM
    matsuoka
    Bounty hunter
    matsuoka
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    if i go to dump eid root key nothing will happens, i cant do it. why?
  10. 03-13-2016, 10:09 AM
    jqq
    Hurah!
    jqq
    Hurah!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by matsuoka View Post
    if i go to dump eid root key nothing will happens, i cant do it. why?
    You probably need a USB plugged into your system in order for it to save a specific file , because I had my USB plugged in while I was dumping the eid root key and it never had any problems doing so! Hope it helps!
    Last edited by J67; 03-13-2016 at 10:24 AM.

11. 03-13-2016, 12:24 PM
    matsuoka
    Bounty hunter
    matsuoka
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    USB was plugged in, with cfw rebug 4.75 cex its working, i was on 4.70.1. before, thats why not happened nothing. but anyway thanks for ur help!