04-16-2016, 11:51 AM #1
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Nextgenupdate Today im releasing my uncharted 3 Personal RTM Tool Which is the tool with most options out there. Kryptus
Last edited by Hereisme766 ; 04-24-2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: More info

The following 3 users say thank you to Hereisme766 for this useful post:

jqq, malakas192384, XxWSxX

The following user groaned Hereisme766 for this awful post:

itachi4ever
04-21-2016, 04:08 PM #29
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
There are 2 ways to avoid the freeze, one being that you use TMAPI and when it freezes you open up the debugger and click the Continue button in there until it has unfrozen, second method is to die to enemies 2 times and then enabling godmode.
04-21-2016, 05:17 PM #30
Urs God mode is entirely different from the past 3-4 rtm tools i hav tried in past..urs god mode basically locks our health to 1% as soon as enabled.. But it still suffers from the problem which plagued all the u3 rtm tools till now n that is our character freezes upon neck snap..maybe u can find the offset for 0% health then i m sure that shuld fix the god mode completely ?
04-21-2016, 05:17 PM #31
Originally posted by Hereisme766 View Post
There are 2 ways to avoid the freeze, one being that you use TMAPI and when it freezes you open up the debugger and click the Continue button in there until it has unfrozen, second method is to die to enemies 2 times and then enabling godmode.

Double quote..sorry..pls check post above !
04-21-2016, 06:49 PM #32
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Industrialpotat View Post
Urs God mode is entirely different from the past 3-4 rtm tools i hav tried in past..urs god mode basically locks our health to 1% as soon as enabled.. But it still suffers from the problem which plagued all the u3 rtm tools till now n that is our character freezes upon neck snap..maybe u can find the offset for 0% health then i m sure that shuld fix the god mode completely ?

Yeah i know it locks your health to 1%, theres no way to put your health to 0% and have godmode. You should try those steps i gave before.
04-22-2016, 02:14 AM #33
AmmarA1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Vladimir
You could create more mods? haha that's funny... all we see is useless infinite health and ammo eboots.

I don't know if you have any other mods or not, Even if you do... you release nothing and you just keep them to yourself, so how the hell you're asking for credits?

The only mods from you are the super speed, and the kickback always on. thats it, i give you credit for those 2.

if most of this mods aren't mine then who created them ?!
want to challnge me to mode a multiplayer game that don't have any mods yet for online ?
that would be awesome and by the way I found a way to let the ps3 never freez with health hack

I was giving this mods to other people by skype

I think you don't really know me or you don't play Uncharted games a lot : )

I'm the first one who used mods on Uncharted 2 and 3 and I used health and ammo hack from another guy + I created my own codes for those 2 hacks
and the other hacks I did and it's in the tool that posted on the thread
increasing ammo + speed hacks + Unlock Djinn + kickback always on and even the other kickbacks changing + all gold boosters + all treasures + paw + star + all other stats

and I have private hacks like
complete all missions + I got skull rank (but it don't stick) + leaderboard + change other people stats and remove them from leaderboard + name changer and some other few mods
and I already did stats hack on eboot
and I could create more and more ..

and as I said before the game is dead for me
Last edited by AmmarA1 ; 04-22-2016 at 04:30 AM.
04-22-2016, 05:39 AM #34
Yeah i know it locks your health to 1%, theres no way to put your health to 0% and have godmode. You should try those steps i gave before.

Already tried that..pressing continue in debugger,still our character remains frozen..i think u not getting my point bro..its the character freeze which happens when someone neck snaps us..at that moment only our character freezes not the entire action..the only way to unfreeze would be if someone kills us with a grenade upon the disabling of god mode but honestly that would a pain in the a**..so thats the reason i asked u if u got any fix for that ? Have u even tried the scenario i m talkin abt ?
04-22-2016, 06:05 AM #35
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AmmarA1 View Post
want to challnge me to mode a multiplayer game that don't have any mods yet for online ?
that would be awesome and by the way I found a way to let the ps3 never freez with health hack

I'm the first one who used mods on Uncharted 2 and 3 and I used health and ammo hack from another guy + I created my own codes for those 2 hacks
increasing ammo + speed hacks + Unlock Djinn + kickback always on and even the other kickbacks changing + all gold boosters + all treasures + paw + star + all other stats

complete all missions + I got skull rank (but it don't stick) + leaderboard + change other people stats and remove them from leaderboard + name changer and some other few mods

What are you trying to prove man? all those hacks are mine except the ones i mentioned before. You couldn't have found them your not that skilled face it genious.
04-22-2016, 06:06 AM #36
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Industrialpotat View Post
Already tried that..pressing continue in debugger,still our character remains frozen..i think u not getting my point bro..its the character freeze which happens when someone neck snaps us..at that moment only our character freezes not the entire action..the only way to unfreeze would be if someone kills us with a grenade upon the disabling of god mode but honestly that would a pain in the a**..so thats the reason i asked u if u got any fix for that ? Have u even tried the scenario i m talkin abt ?

Yes i know what your talking about i have tried like 5 different godmodes all of them freeze your character upon necksnap theres no fix for it as far as i know. Just deal with it.
04-22-2016, 06:08 AM #37
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AmmarA1 View Post

Also i have hacked games nobody has hacked before, go to the Blur racing game and you can see me in the top of the leaderboard(s).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo