04-20-2016, 03:12 AM #1
Nex_Letum
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Playstation released 4.80 today.....wonderful... and it's too early for a spoofer. crap.

The following 2 users say thank you to Nex_Letum for this useful post:

Krxxl, loganfive
04-22-2016, 02:18 AM #20
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Like View Post
Welp im on DEX so i think i can sign in without a spoofer for the newest update.

Hey sorry to bother you, but i'm a bit of a noob, can i ask why is that? i mean i'm currently on REBUG 4.78.2 REX , and as i'm reading that converting to DEX supposed to be safer and spoffers unneeded? i mean can i really sing in to PSN and sync my trophies without PsNinja and PSNPatch?
04-22-2016, 02:20 AM #21
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
Hey sorry to bother you, but i'm a bit of a noob, can i ask why is that? i mean i'm currently on REBUG 4.78.2 REX , and as i'm reading that converting to DEX supposed to be safer and spoffers unneeded? i mean can i really sing in to PSN and sync my trophies without PsNinja and PSNPatch?

No you will still need to use PSNinja and probably PSNPatch but on DEX you dont need spoofers im on 4.78 and modding GTA right now.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

STIGMATA
04-22-2016, 02:25 AM #22
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
No you will still need to use PSNinja and probably PSNPatch but on DEX you dont need spoofers im on 4.78 and modding GTA right now.

Thanks for the fast reply. so what's the difference between DEX and REX anyway? and do you think i should convert to DEX?
04-22-2016, 02:27 AM #23
Rocket League <3
Thanks for the fast reply. so what's the difference between DEX and REX anyway? and do you think i should convert to DEX?

REX is basically CEX. I think everyone should convert to DEX if you have the option because it has better mods. DEX eboots, TMAPI, Sprx's, etc.

STIGMATA
04-22-2016, 02:29 AM #24
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
REX is basically CEX. I think everyone should convert to DEX if you have the option because it has better mods. DEX eboots, TMAPI, Sprx's, etc.

So basically DEX is an advanced version, no downsides or anything right? because i'm about to .....do it right now XD
04-22-2016, 02:32 AM #25
Rocket League <3
So basically DEX is an advanced version, no downsides or anything right? because i'm about to .....do it right now XD

No downsides that i can think of or have experienced. You can still use Ccapi with rtm tools.

STIGMATA
04-22-2016, 02:38 AM #26
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!

Dex has alot more advantages then Cex Smile Mainly more for modding. Can go online without spoofers when a new firmware update comes out, cannot be accidently updated by internet / new game firmware from friends etc

The only downside which isnt really a downside is the extra step you need to do everytime before going online by opening rebug toolbox and changing PS3ID to 85 (Cex)
With Cex you dont need to do this step

The following user thanked Xplaya for this useful post:

STIGMATA
04-22-2016, 02:40 AM #27
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
Dex has alot more advantages then Cex Smile Mainly more for modding. Can go online without spoofers when a new firmware update comes out, cannot be accidently updated by internet / new game firmware from friends etc

The only downside which isnt really a downside is the extra step you need to do everytime before going online by opening rebug toolbox and changing PS3ID to 85 (Cex)
With Cex you dont need to do this step

I use to have to change the PS3ID then i got cid banned and bought a new one and havent had to change the PS3ID since.
04-22-2016, 02:40 AM #28
Geraxy
Banned
Originally posted by Letum View Post
So Playstation released 4.80 today.....wonderful... and it's too early for a spoofer. crap.

are u sure?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo