04-20-2016, 03:12 AM #1
Nex_Letum
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Playstation released 4.80 today.....wonderful... and it's too early for a spoofer. crap.

The following 2 users say thank you to Nex_Letum for this useful post:

Krxxl, loganfive
04-22-2016, 02:47 AM #29
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Like View Post
I use to have to change the PS3ID then i got cid banned and bought a new one and havent had to change the PS3ID since.

You are on DEX? and you dont need to change PS3ID? Are you using another tool to do this? Dex without Changing the PS3ID to cex should not have access to PSN online?
04-22-2016, 02:48 AM #30
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Xplaya View Post
You are on DEX? and you dont need to change PS3ID? Are you using another tool to do this? Dex without Changing the PS3ID to cex should not have access to PSN online?

No all i use is Multiman and PSNinja before gettting online, and yes im on DEX.
04-22-2016, 02:54 AM #31
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
No all i use is Multiman and PSNinja before gettting online, and yes im on DEX.

Interesting ....
When you open rebug toolbox it says this Under System Information?
LV2 Kernel: DEX
Target Type: DEX
04-22-2016, 02:56 AM #32
Rocket League <3
Interesting ....
When you open rebug toolbox it says this Under System Information?
LV2 Kernel: DEX
Target Type: DEX

Let me check. Ill edit this when i find out.

Edit: Yes It says DEX for both.
04-22-2016, 03:11 AM #33
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Let me check. Ill edit this when i find out.

Edit: Yes It says DEX for both.

What program do you use for your new CiD?
04-22-2016, 03:12 AM #34
Rocket League <3
What program do you use for your new CiD?

I just put the CID+PSID into ccapi when i got it and set boot for both
04-22-2016, 07:23 PM #35
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Dex has alot more advantages then Cex Smile Mainly more for modding. Can go online without spoofers when a new firmware update comes out, cannot be accidently updated by internet / new game firmware from friends etc

The only downside which isnt really a downside is the extra step you need to do everytime before going online by opening rebug toolbox and changing PS3ID to 85 (Cex)
With Cex you dont need to do this step

I don't need to open the Rebug Toolbox everytime before enter on PSN, just do this on webMAN (if you use it, of course)

Go to Setup on webMAN, look for "Change LV2 PSID/IDPS on system startup" (Something like that, i don't remember it well)...

If you are using the ORIGINAL UNBANNED IDPS (the idps that came with your PS3), just look for the number 82 and change it to 84 or 85, then tick the box to automatically change the IDPS, reboot the system, then you can access the PSN without going to Rebug Toolbox Smile

I don't use PSNPatch or PSNinja, i just tick the "Disable CFW syscalls and clear the history on System Startup"... no bans for about 7 months...

webMAN FTW
Last edited by jonaaa20 ; 04-22-2016 at 07:27 PM.
04-23-2016, 11:28 AM #36
Hi guys sorry for my english ...
I have to ask you a question, I'm on ps3 cobra rebug 4.78 dex, and as we all know, and released the new update the sony 4.80.
I can access online without waiting for the new CFW cobra or risk the ban?
I wonder why my system still does not require me to upgrade before going online.
Use ninja ps3 psn patches and thanks in advance.
04-23-2016, 11:41 AM #37
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by black View Post
Hi guys sorry for my english ...
I have to ask you a question, I'm on ps3 cobra rebug 4.78 dex, and as we all know, and released the new update the sony 4.80.
I can access online without waiting for the new CFW cobra or risk the ban?
I wonder why my system still does not require me to upgrade before going online.
Use ninja ps3 psn patches and thanks in advance.
For CEX you'll need a spoofer to bypass the latest update that got released! For DEX there's no need for a spoofer, because it'll bypass the latest update! Hope it helps!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo