05-03-2016, 05:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the tools that come out for ps3 games are for bles only and it's getting bad that none of the modders from the Us are putting out tools that much. Most gta tools are bles and all bo3 tools are bles. I had to change my gta to bles to be able to mod. And today I thought let me play some bo3 but what do you know there is no blus version tools for bo3. I wanted to learn to code but in the Us most the modders want to keep things to themselves and when you try to learn on your own the us tut are missing info and are very lacking. For example I watched a tut to see how to input offsets into a game through ccapi but you also need the input which the tut doesn't tell you how to get. Now I know for some the answer is easy but for those just learning it's not. So if you google how to get the answer for this problem you get nothing. Lol the good tuts are not even in english. So with that said we have to do better. If you are good at this but plan on stopping or not doing as much in modding you should pass the torch and show others. Also come on guys somebody make a blus rtm for the bo3 section it took long enough to get a antiban now there is no tools or menus on this site or any other. I know ps3 is suppose to be dying but it's not dead yet! Let me know what you think about this issue and how you see this affecting the ps3 scene down the line also flowing over into the ps4 scene? because in this community if you don't share it hurts everyone in the end in my opinion.
Last edited by vicious_results ; 05-03-2016 at 05:26 AM.
05-16-2016, 07:53 PM #20
Thanks for the help......

The following user thanked ianleee for this useful post:

vicious_results
05-17-2016, 06:22 AM #21
Americans are getting more and more stupid :usa:

The following user thanked like_clockwerk for this useful post:

k0zmo
05-17-2016, 06:57 AM #22
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
Good, you americans are always arrogant annoying ****s to Australians in GTA online anyway, always starting fights and flaunting how ignorant you are

The following user groaned k0zmo for this awful post:

KevinWinterX
05-17-2016, 01:05 PM #23
Word!i agree
05-17-2016, 09:33 PM #24
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by k0zmo View Post
Good, you americans are always arrogant annoying ****s to Australians in GTA online anyway, always starting fights and flaunting how ignorant you are

Speaking of ignorance..

The following 2 users say thank you to Dro for this useful post:

John, vicious_results
05-17-2016, 09:48 PM #25
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Im from the US and develop for bles. Devs often cater to the larger audience so they choose bles

The following user thanked Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

vicious_results
05-17-2016, 09:52 PM #26
Originally posted by results View Post
All the tools that come out for ps3 games are for bles only and it's getting bad that none of the modders from the Us are putting out tools that much. Most gta tools are bles and all bo3 tools are bles. I had to change my gta to bles to be able to mod. And today I thought let me play some bo3 but what do you know there is no blus version tools for bo3. I wanted to learn to code but in the Us most the modders want to keep things to themselves and when you try to learn on your own the us tut are missing info and are very lacking. For example I watched a tut to see how to input offsets into a game through ccapi but you also need the input which the tut doesn't tell you how to get. Now I know for some the answer is easy but for those just learning it's not. So if you google how to get the answer for this problem you get nothing. Lol the good tuts are not even in english. So with that said we have to do better. If you are good at this but plan on stopping or not doing as much in modding you should pass the torch and show others. Also come on guys somebody make a blus rtm for the bo3 section it took long enough to get a antiban now there is no tools or menus on this site or any other. I know ps3 is suppose to be dying but it's not dead yet! Let me know what you think about this issue and how you see this affecting the ps3 scene down the line also flowing over into the ps4 scene? because in this community if you don't share it hurts everyone in the end in my opinion.

The American modders aren't dying, it's just that everyone's downloaded the European version of the game.

The following 2 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

Dro, vicious_results
05-17-2016, 10:29 PM #27
Originally posted by Mr
Im from the US and develop for bles. Devs often cater to the larger audience so they choose bles

Originally posted by john
The American modders aren't dying, it's just that everyone's downloaded the European version of the game.

Very good points.
05-17-2016, 10:39 PM #28
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by k0zmo View Post

triggered...

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo