08-27-2016, 05:08 PM #1
Animize
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.
09-24-2017, 08:02 AM #47
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Animize View Post
Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.

it all depends on what ur going to use it for. If u wanna sell services, then no as the likelyhood of actually making money isnt that realistic, if u wanna mess around in private match with friends or whatever, or wanna be able to play some games and DLC for free then yeah why not. wont be the same tho
09-25-2017, 05:02 PM #48
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by Animize View Post
Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.

All depends if your using it to mod or play torrented games if you get a 1tb hdd you can download and play a dozen free games but down to the modding part, modding is dying fast specially due to half of the best GTA mod menus going down, i have been modding for 3yrs+ so yes i recommend getting one. and also will give you some knowledge if you wish to soon mod on ps4. Geo
11-05-2017, 08:02 PM #49
IT's good fun, but can be quite tedious when your looking for menu's for not popular games or anti-bans

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo