08-21-2018, 08:33 PM #1
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!
I've came across a little problem. I have most Call of Duty's on disc apart from Ghosts. After installing the game via MultiMAN, I tried to install mods but had no luck.
Does anybody have some advice for me?
Thanks!

P.S I'm very new here so if this isn't allowed, I apologise.
08-22-2018, 12:27 AM #11
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
Nope. Still nothing. Maybe the SPRX doesn't go in the "tmp" folder and has another location because it's a backup game?
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-22-2018 at 12:35 AM.
08-22-2018, 12:41 AM #12
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by GeorgieBoii View Post
Nope. Still nothing. Maybe the SPRX doesn't go in the "tmp" folder and has another location because it's a backup game?

What mods are you trying to use? Can you link me to it if it's from NextGenUpdate?
08-22-2018, 12:45 AM #13
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
Well I've given up on Ghosts for now as I'm more interested in Red Dead Redemption lol. I don't believe you can find the mods on NextGenUpdate, but here's the link regardless:
You must login or register to view this content.

Different game, same problem.
08-22-2018, 01:03 AM #14
DH63
Retired Staff
Well I've given up on Ghosts for now as I'm more interested in Red Dead Redemption lol. I don't believe you can find the mods on NextGenUpdate, but here's the link regardless:
You must login or register to view this content.

Different game, same problem.

The SPRX should be placed inside of your tmp folder. As for why you are not getting your game files to show up in dev_hdd0/game I am unsure of, I've become stumped on this.

Are you sure you have the correct EBOOT region for your game?
08-22-2018, 01:15 AM #15
GeorgieBoii
Save Point
Me too. It's GOTY Edition, BLES01294
This region is correct for me as it is most people...very strange phenomenon here. Maybe running the game would get the files to show up? I'm just as clueless as you are on this one. It's worth a shot.
Last edited by GeorgieBoii ; 08-22-2018 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Emojis
08-22-2018, 01:20 AM #16
DH63
Retired Staff
Me too. It's GOTY Edition, BLES01294
This region is correct for me as it is most people...very strange phenomenon here. Maybe running the game would get the files to show up? I'm just as clueless as you are on this one. It's worth a shot.

When you place it in dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES01294 does it include folders such as PS3_GAME and PS3_UPDATE?

Have you tried using webMAN MOD to load the games to your XMB and then pressing triangle on the Disc icon to check for updates?
08-22-2018, 01:35 AM #17
James reborn
This might Load....
When you install read dead redemption make sure its the right region i have tht sprx aswell for rdr and it works i cant see your problem fresh install and try over idk im trying to help..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo