05-04-2017, 11:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I have recently bought a jailbroken ps3 and I have put Jericho engine on it and that works fine on bo2 but when I install a gsc mod menu I use jiggy menu I go to custom game connect and inject it I start it up it works fine I put on force host I go to search a game it doesn't find people but before I inject the mod menu it finds a lobby fast . My Nat type is moderate if you guys help me out and help me fix it I might donate a bit of money*
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-04-2017 at 03:46 PM.
05-04-2017, 01:46 PM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jailbrokeps3dex View Post
Hey guys I have recently bought a jailbroken ps3 and I have put Jericho engine on it and that works fine on bo2 but when I install a gsc mod menu I use jiggy menu I go to custom game connect and inject it I start it up it works fine I put on force host I go to search a game it doesn't find people but before I inject the mod menu it finds a lobby fast . My Nat type is moderate if you guys help me out and help me fix it I might donate a bit of money*

Yeah Bo2 host menu mostly fail because of this reason but I did manage to find a menu with a decent force host. Check out predator 6.7 Tons of players connect when I use it, most wait time is 45s-3min which isn't bad compared to other menu's. Best time to play with other menu's is on the weekend and it helps if you have a party with other players.
05-05-2017, 11:08 AM #3
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jailbrokeps3dex View Post
Hey guys I have recently bought a jailbroken ps3 and I have put Jericho engine on it and that works fine on bo2 but when I install a gsc mod menu I use jiggy menu I go to custom game connect and inject it I start it up it works fine I put on force host I go to search a game it doesn't find people but before I inject the mod menu it finds a lobby fast . My Nat type is moderate if you guys help me out and help me fix it I might donate a bit of money*

try KM Zolius BO2 Loader

The following user thanked xSins for this useful post:

dave420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo