Post: PS3 DEX REBUG 4.80 Becomes Laggy and slow PLEASE HELP
05-06-2017, 08:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ]Hy guys yesterday i was using TMAPI then GTAV Froze i reseted the PS3 Softreboot seems okay so far but than i become a black Srcreen nothing shows up only the recovery menu i was able to fix it she is now running okay BUT the PS3 is soooooo damn slow loading Profiles takes nearly 30 sec Sometimes it will freez when i plug in a usb even randomly scroll throw the XMB cause Freez (Not everytime but a lot more then Befor using TMAPI!) and something like this MM is nearly Unusable bcause is laggy af Restored File system couple times nothing even Downgrade to 3.5.5 DEX and Update to 4.81.2 DEX REBUG dosent work bcause copying the UPDATE.PUP ends at 99% with an error 8002f842 Please can anybody help me ? McCoy
05-07-2017, 12:36 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MonkeyDEX View Post
]Hy guys yesterday i was using TMAPI then GTAV Froze i reseted the PS3 Softreboot seems okay so far but than i become a black Srcreen nothing shows up only the recovery menu i was able to fix it she is now running okay BUT the PS3 is soooooo damn slow loading Profiles takes nearly 30 sec Sometimes it will freez when i plug in a usb even randomly scroll throw the XMB cause Freez (Not everytime but a lot more then Befor using TMAPI!) and something like this MM is nearly Unusable bcause is laggy af Restored File system couple times nothing even Downgrade to 3.5.5 DEX and Update to 4.81.2 DEX REBUG dosent work bcause copying the UPDATE.PUP ends at 99% with an error 8002f842 Please can anybody help me ? McCoy

Rebuild your database through recovery menu. Don't worry, u won't loose your CFW

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

MonkeyDEX
05-18-2017, 02:51 PM #3
i will test this ty Enzo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo