05-09-2017, 05:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help downloading gta v on my jb PS3 with mod menu and also help with downloading a mod menu on bo2 I have Jericho right now but want another one
05-09-2017, 01:17 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by julian
I need help downloading gta v on my jb PS3 with mod menu and also help with downloading a mod menu on bo2 I have Jericho right now but want another one

Are you planning on using a free SPRX for GTAV? and also, for BO2, all you really need is a .GSC Injector and download a free .gsc mod menu from your choice, and inject it in a pre game lobby from a private match Upside Down Happy

I would link you videos for the links and stuff, but I'm on a school laptop and they blocked Youtube videos of games and stuff sadly.
05-09-2017, 04:57 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Are you planning on using a free SPRX for GTAV? and also, for BO2, all you really need is a .GSC Injector and download a free .gsc mod menu from your choice, and inject it in a pre game lobby from a private match Upside Down Happy

I would link you videos for the links and stuff, but I'm on a school laptop and they blocked Youtube videos of games and stuff sadly.

Y u no use proxy/vpn/tor Kappa

Originally posted by julian
I need help downloading gta v on my jb PS3 with mod menu and also help with downloading a mod menu on bo2 I have Jericho right now but want another one

Downloading the full GTA game, or just the mod menu? lel

GTA

• Download an EBOOT.BIN & .SPRX files (get both with any free/paid menu)
  • Place the EBOOT.BIN in dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR
  • Place the .SPRX in dev_hdd0/tmp
**If you have a licence this goes in dev_hdd0/tmp also**

Best Paid:

Free Menu's:
05-09-2017, 05:02 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Y u no use proxy/vpn/tor Kappa

Downloading the full GTA game, or just the mod menu? lel

GTA

• Download an EBOOT.BIN & .SPRX files (get both with any free/paid menu)
  • Place the EBOOT.BIN in dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR
  • Place the .SPRX in dev_hdd0/tmp
**If you have a licence this goes in dev_hdd0/tmp also**

Best Paid:

Free Menu's:

I used VPNs, but since everyone started leeching off of me it became popular here so it went every where, and they ended up blocking them.
05-11-2017, 01:51 AM #5
if you still need help i can help just message me on kik or discord my kik is butter0115 my discord id is Butter#9822

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo