Post: Cant enroll a new psn account because of cfw i think
06-01-2017, 01:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello

so i have a dex 4.75 cfw with rebug 4.75.1 and i cant enroll a new psn account to Play online.

When i click on create new account it loads 3 minutes and then says timeout when connected to the Server.

i tried to reinstall my cfw and to reset my ps3 via safemode but it still doesent let me enroll.

i think it has something to do with the Settings in rebug Toolbox, webman or multiman.

please help if you ever had this Problem or if you know the solution to it

thanks
06-01-2017, 03:24 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by mbupscb View Post
hello

so i have a dex 4.75 cfw with rebug 4.75.1 and i cant enroll a new psn account to Play online.

When i click on create new account it loads 3 minutes and then says timeout when connected to the Server.

i tried to reinstall my cfw and to reset my ps3 via safemode but it still doesent let me enroll.

i think it has something to do with the Settings in rebug Toolbox, webman or multiman.

thanks

Do you have a valid CID?
06-01-2017, 04:28 PM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
hello

thanks

if youre on dex or have debug settings enabled go to them and change sp-int to just sp i think that will fix your problem
06-01-2017, 11:57 PM #4
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Do you have a valid CID?

yes i have
06-02-2017, 12:11 AM #5
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
if youre on dex or have debug settings enabled go to them and change sp-int to just sp i think that will fix your problem

i did it and tried to go online but when i tried to sign in the error code 80710104 came muliple times
06-02-2017, 12:19 AM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3
i did it and tried to go online but when i tried to sign in the error code 80710104 came muliple times

I believe he means "np", not sp.
06-02-2017, 01:53 PM #7
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?

Originally posted by Dro View Post
I believe he means "np", not sp.

yes hes right np, my mistake

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo