07-28-2017, 06:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so just as the title says. i never really was into modded backups on ps3 per say about a year er so ago. i always knew theirs risks much like anything you do modding wise.*
untill recently ive been noticing more and more people do it then ever before. And from what i see very few get any kind of repercussions. so my question is, would it be a good idea to do a modded backup for minecraft skins? now i know when it comes to updates that could get the backup to not work anymore, but i guess theirs youtubers that update the backups for the minecraft skins every time it needs to be. i dont know but to me it seems alot more safe, of course i could be wrong on alot of levels. any feedback is much appreciated.

P.S..i would go for a jailbreak its just not convenient for me, i have a system that can be jailbroken i just dont know alot of people i can trust to do it for me. so backups is my only thing i can do at this time.*
07-28-2017, 08:32 PM #2
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ilovepudding12 View Post
so just as the title says. i never really was into modded backups on ps3 per say about a year er so ago. i always knew theirs risks much like anything you do modding wise.*
untill recently ive been noticing more and more people do it then ever before. And from what i see very few get any kind of repercussions. so my question is, would it be a good idea to do a modded backup for minecraft skins? now i know when it comes to updates that could get the backup to not work anymore, but i guess theirs youtubers that update the backups for the minecraft skins every time it needs to be. i dont know but to me it seems alot more safe, of course i could be wrong on alot of levels. any feedback is much appreciated.

P.S..i would go for a jailbreak its just not convenient for me, i have a system that can be jailbroken i just dont know alot of people i can trust to do it for me. so backups is my only thing i can do at this time.*

Backups are shit, get a jailbreak. Use ebay to buy one or find someone who does them, just make sure they have a high rating and have done it alot
07-28-2017, 08:37 PM #3
Originally posted by vSMGz
Backups are shit, get a jailbreak. Use ebay to buy one or find someone who does them, just make sure they have a high rating and have done it alot

could you explain to me why backups are shit? if i would only be doing it for minecraft skins. im just curious. because its hard to trust people to jailbreak my console when you can get your system cid stolen or trust is a big factor. also price.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo