07-28-2017, 01:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys! I'm having some problems with ps3 save resigner.
I've downloading some save game for need for speed, rivals, and hot pursuit, from this website, and i have done everything. But when i resign and put the save into usb and copy on ps3, it doesent work! It make me start the game from begining. Now...its me doing something wrong? Or the need for speed saves do not work with ps3 save resigner? I've trying many many Times, but nothing happens. Es: whith vanquish and other game works...does need for speed need profile? Or something else. Sorry for my english i'm italian, thanks a lot.
07-28-2017, 05:59 PM #11
For error i mean that there is no progress in game (es level 20 in nfs) and the game start from the begining. No corrupted save no error on psn and don't says the save isn't mine. And I'm sure I've not download a starter save xD...so you think with xploader works 100%? Because if not I will throw the game out of the window. I just hope that anyone whit this problem can help me on this web site...
07-28-2017, 06:03 PM #12
could you link me the save you used?
07-28-2017, 06:45 PM #13
You must login or register to view this content. here it is, by the way...thank you a lot for all your time :]
07-28-2017, 07:17 PM #14
no problem at all. hmmm so what were you trying to get from the saves? speed points? cars? or trophies? but thats just a trophy save. want to do me a favor and try this save? just to see if it works. its for rivals. You must login or register to view this content.

(if you havent already tried it)
so far i only have seen trophy saves for hot pursuit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo