07-28-2017, 01:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys! I'm having some problems with ps3 save resigner.
I've downloading some save game for need for speed, rivals, and hot pursuit, from this website, and i have done everything. But when i resign and put the save into usb and copy on ps3, it doesent work! It make me start the game from begining. Now...its me doing something wrong? Or the need for speed saves do not work with ps3 save resigner? I've trying many many Times, but nothing happens. Es: whith vanquish and other game works...does need for speed need profile? Or something else. Sorry for my english i'm italian, thanks a lot.
07-28-2017, 04:30 PM #2
im no professional but maybe there is a problem with the save itself. have you tried another save? if not that it might not been resigned correctly.
07-28-2017, 04:48 PM #3
Sure i have tried...but nothing i've tried with so many save game...but i'm starting to think thats a profile error. Because many games has a profile game, like need for speed...another save that doesen't work Was assasin's creed rogue. I need help but i think no one will Give me a hand. XD
07-28-2017, 04:59 PM #4
hmmm. is the save correct for your region? i just googled it and it seems its working for other people, theres even a n4s rivals save set on here. maybe you could be doing something wrong? what save resigner are you using?
07-28-2017, 05:13 PM #5
No the save it is not for my region, but i load a param of another game of my. And it does not make me any kind of error. I'm using ps3 save resigner 2.0...about two days ago i've resigned naruto's and vanquish save game. But with those nothing' work. I don't know What to do. I saw for the other people it work, but for me no :/. Plus i don't have much time because i work, and for those days i'm free i'm trying to solve this problem...i don't know how to fix this. And there's no one expert who could help me. Anyway my region is EU...
07-28-2017, 05:19 PM #6
that could be the problem. as you stated, the save isnt for your region. so im guessing your using a NA save on EU? either way you need to find a save for your region specific. sometimes saves are not only specific to region but also disc and digital. so if i was you you can either find a save for your region or you can take the save you have now and change the region. i use bruteforce to change the region. but i know what you mean, it can take a little bit to get noticed, im sure everyone is just busy.
07-28-2017, 05:25 PM #7
Damn...i don't know how to use brute force...if i use bruteforce or xploder you think maybe the save could work? And the saves i've found here, were EU region... so i don't reali know what is the problem.
07-28-2017, 05:30 PM #8
i was once told on here a couple years ago when i needed help with save resigning that you might have to use a different resigner if it doesnt work. i know if you use xploder it should work 100%. im not saying you did it wrong, but maybe double check you did it all correctly. maybe something didnt go through, or there was a error and you didnt know.
07-28-2017, 05:40 PM #9
The problem is: i've tried so many times, you don't even imagin...
07-28-2017, 05:49 PM #10
that is quite the pickle, i do apologize i havent been able to help in this situation. it kinda is puzzling me. i never have a issue resigning saves with K.G resigner 2.0. i would say maybe it just doesnt work with the game? but no because thats not the case. while you wait for someone with a better answer then mine, you should get a feel of bruteforce. maybe use the option on there to open the save to work on all ps3 systems.

and im also wonder wondering, when you mean it doesnt work. what do you mean by that? are you getting a corruption error on psn? is it saying its not your save? or is the items not showing up in game? also are you sure you didn't download a starter save? starts from the beginning but has modded speed points? because thats the one i see posted on here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo